Part 6

It's been three since I talked to my sorry ass mom's. She hasn't even tried to contact me to see how her grandchild was doing. She's a sorry excuse for a mother and a grandmother.
Me and Jarod are finally together. We been living in my house,  because I'll be damned if he tried to kick me out my own shit. Just in case. I might be a bitch but I'm no dumb bitch. Anyway, my nephew getting bigger.  He's 4 months now. Doing real well. I even thought about not even telling him about the shit that went down. I might adopt him as my son. I love him so much like he mine hell, might as well.
"Babe I'm gonna go to a meeting real quick at the warehouse. I love you baby." Jarod said. "Okay baby,  I love you too, " as I said while kissing him,  "lemme know if you need me and Mica." I said.
Since all that shot happened at the funeral, I finally quit my job and just helped Jarod and his moms move that dope and their shipments. Hell money looking good too. My nephew would never have to worry. Or should I say, my son.
Before Jarod could out the door, all I heard was gunshots coming through the windows. "GET DOWN!" jarod said getting on top of me and Malik. (Malik is the babies name.) They drove off after shooting up every damn thing. Malik crying, Jarod screaming in anger. I'm confused. "Who the fuck was that Jarod and how the fuck do they know where we are!?" I said mad as fuck. He said "The Red Dragons." I gasped. "I thought y'all had a treaty! I thought they were cool with us!" I said with anger and tears coming down my face. "Yeah we thought we did too. Until they came in out territory and shot one of moms leaders." He said.
The Red Dragons are the second largest group in the dope business. They have been wanting Ms. White dead for awhile now. They only want her dead so they would be #1 in the game.
"We have to move, now." He said. "But how are we going to move? Where will we move to?" I said scared for my baby. "We're going to the north of Illinois. Moms has a house nobody knows about. We'll have to start fresh." He said. "I'll tell her tonight."
We took what we could and headed the hell out. I wasn't taking any chances with Malik around. We left in the next hour. "Who you think told where we lived?" I said. "I don't know but then muhhfuckas better hope I don't find out." He said angrily. "Call Mica and tell her to pack her shit. She coming with us, her ass not safe either." I call but no answer.  I was getting worried. He sped to her house. We pull up and her door has been broken into. We search through the house, she was nowhere to be found.

To be continued.