Part 13

I haven't talked to Jarod in a week. My brother still hadn't woke up and I feel sick as a dog. I been throwing up since that night I went to the club.
I heard a knock at my room door. "Baby, please can I talk to you?" Jarod said. I didn't answer. I was so pissed at him I didn't want to talk to him at all. I guess he was extremely pissed because he broke down the door. He had nothing but anger and sadness in his eyes. He seemed like he hasn't been sleep in days. He looked liked he hasn't shaved in a week. He looked horrible. "Baby please talk to me. I can't take it anymore. I need your love mane!" He said.
"Well YoYo still might love to fuck you, so go ask her hell!!" I said pissed off.
"I didn't do anything with that bitch!" He said.
"Well what she told me, you like to touch. Get the fuck out Jarod." I said pissed off. After I said that, he got on his knees and begged me to forgive him. I have never seen him like this. He looked so sorry. "How do I know you won't do it again?" I said, tears falling. "Baby I put that on my own life. I don't know how to prove it to you. I can only show you." He said still in his knees, holding my hands. I cried.
He started to kiss me. He kissed me so passionately I couldn't stop him. I tried to get away but I just gave up. I cried while we kissed. "Don't cry baby please, I'm sorry, " he said. "I'm not crying because of that." I said. "Why are you cryin then?" He said.
"After I came home from the club last week, I went to my room, and I threw up. After I did that, I noticed I haven't started my period yet." He looked shocked. "And I was suppose to start a month ago." His eyes got bigger. "You pregnant?" He said trying not to smile. "Yes I might be pregnant." I said. I thought he would be mad. But no, "Oh my God baby! You made me the happiest man! Baby I promise I won't hurt you anymore." He said. He called everybody up to our room to tell them the news. They we're all shocked. "I'm finna have another grand baby! Mrs. White said.
"Yasss girl! Lil neice or nephew coming!" Mica said. I looked at Kendrick, " Congrats," Then he walked out the room. "What's wrong with Ken," I said. "I don't know, he's been acting strange lately." Jarod said.
"I'll go check on him." I said. I walk down stairs to see him in the kitchen. "What's wrong Kendrick?  I thought you'd be happy for us." I said.
"We'll I can't be happy that the love of my life is pregnant by another man." Kendrick said. My eyes got big as fuck. I tried to laugh it off, "Haha boy you so crazy." He looked at me with a serious face. "Kendrick I know you playing right!? I see you like a brother and nothing else!"
"But I see you more then that Ciara! I wanna be with you!" He said. His eyes were glowing. He walked towards me. "Ciara I love you." He said grabbing my face. "No Kendr-," he kissed me. I pushed him off of me and slapped him. "What.... The Fuck!" I said.
"So you really love him huh?! Fuck him Ciara!" Kendrick said, pinning me to the wall. "You gone be with me. I don't give a damn what you say." He said breathing down my neck. "You will be mine" he said with an evil smirk. "HEL-," he covered my mouth before I could even say anything. He had an evil smirk on his face. Before he could do anything else, I heard a gun click. It was Jarod.

To be continued.