Part 14

You better say something before I blow yo damn brains out?" Kendrick finally turned around at me. "You took my girl away from me, now I want her back." He said. "She ain't yo girl, shes mine. All mine nigga!" I said with the gun still pointed.
"You don't love her! You fucked all these how's and you finally wanna settle down! Nah, nigga that won't happen with me around." Kendrick said. "You better tell her before i do."
Ciara looked at me confusingly. "What is he talking about?"
"Oh so you haven't told her huh? Well yo boyfriend over here, FUCKED your home girl.... Multiple times." Kendrick said. My eyes was wide. I pistol whipped him. He started bleeding out of his nose. Ciara looked at me. No expression. I knew what that meant.

Ciara POV

I was so tired of lies and deception. I was about to lose my goddamn mind. I just walked up stairs. Jarod and Kendrick just look at me, with my emotionless face. They both started to follow me. I walked to my room where everybody still was. Mica just dancing. Still happy about the baby. I looked at her, she looked at me. My eyes were as narrow like I'm damn Chinese. "Oh shit. Ciara, I know what you thinking." I hit her dead in her nose. She fell to the floor. I got on top of her and started hitting her in her face, over and over and over. Jarod came up and stopped me. "Get yo fucking hands off me! I'm done with you Jarod! Don't call me, lose my number! Matter of fact I'm gonna change it!" I said. "Baby wait-" I slapped his ass before he could even finished. I picked up Malik, and left the house and I didn't look back.

Jarod POV
I felt dumb as fuck. "You can't keep that dick up can you" moms said. "Shut up ma!" She laughed. "Damn, I fucked up."