Part 12

Jarod POV
YoYo was a fine ass girl mane. She started to lick on my chest. I couldn't help but let her. "Damn girl!" I said. Then it hit me. "What the FUCK am I DOING!?" I was not in my right mind. I pushed that bitch off of me. She fell to the floor. "What the fuck is wrong with yo dumb ass!?" She said yelling. "Mane I don't even know why I'm here, I got a girl!" I said putting my shirt back on. "You seen I was drunk. I wasn't in my right mind."
"You crazy to get rid of all this! Im more woman than you can handle." She said. "You'll never be enough woman." I said.
"I knew I shouldn't have talked to your broke ass! You ain't shit anyway! You need to get yo money up! I bet you don't even got no cash." She said following me to the door yelling in my ear. I turned around. I had a smirk on my face. I pulled out a thousand dollars in fifties. I threw that shit in the air. She looked at me surprised. "I'm never broke hoe, so stick what you know. And that's being a hoe." I said.
I ran to the car. Racing to get home to my girl. I couldn't believe what the fuck I just did. It's gone be hard to tell her what just happened.
I walk into the house and she's sleep on the couch. She woke up to the sound of the door opening. She got up off the couch and ran to me. "Baby I'm so sorry." She said. She looked like she cried herself to sleep. "I know I shouldn't have said that. I didn't mean it in that way."
It was going to break my heart to tell her what I just did, but i had to. I never kept anything from her. I won't start now. "Baby I gotta tell you something. I don't want to hide nothing from you." I said. She looked at me wondering what I had to say. "What is it baby, tell me." She said.
"Okay but promise me you won't leave me." I said. "What do you mean leave you. I don't plan on leaving you no time soon." She said with that beautiful smile on her face.
I had to just let it out. I took a deep breath,  "I almost slept with someone."
She looked at me. She just stared at me with a blank face. She backed away, "What was her name?" She said smiling. I was starting to look at her with worried eyes. "Baby that's not import-"
"What the fuck was her name Jarod and I won't ask again." She said with fire in her eyes. "Her name was Yoyo." I said. She just stared at me. "Okay." She walked out to the car and drove off. "Damn, that bitch is as good as dead."

Ciara POV
I just got in the car and left. I was gone find that bitch. I went to the only bar that was closest to the house. I walked to see a girl sitting at the bar by herself. "Drinking alone huh?" I said to her. "Yeah girl, I done had a crazy night." She said. "Oh girl me too." I said. I ordered some tequila and we just got to talking. She told me how a dude just walked out after she tried to have sex with him. Meaning she was talking about MY Jarod. "Wow girl and he just walked out on you like that?" I said.
"Yes girl and threw some money in the air talking about I'm a hoe and shit. Like who the fuck does that?" She said. "Riiiiight," I agreed, "that's messed up girl."
"Yeah. But I didn't get your name." She said. "Oh my name is Ciara," I said, "What's yours?"
"My name is Yoyo." She said.
"Hmmm Yoyo, that's pretty name for a hoe like yourself." She turned around and looked at me, "Excuse me, what did you say?"
I got up, "I saaaiiiid, that's a pretty name for a hoe like yourself." I said. She got up out her chair. "Why don't you say that shit again." She pushed me.
I just laughed and stepped back a little.
I pulled out my pistol. "Like I muthafuckin said hoe, that's a nice fuckin name for you!" I said pointing it at her head. I yelled that through the bar and everybody looking at me, scared as fuck. I didn't care  though. She's looking at me scares and crying. "I'm sorry."
"Don't say sorry. You wasn't saying that when you tried to fuck my man! Now did you? Did you!?" She screamed "No I didn't!  Please don't kill me!"
I put my gun away. "Next time you try to do that shit again, I will not hesitate to shoot your ass." I said. After that I walked out the bar and drove back home. Jarod was waiting for me in the kitchen with Mrs. White.
"Baby!  Where have you been? I been worried." He said.
"Don't fuckin baby me Jarod!" I said pointing the gun at him. "The next time you do some shit like that, ima cut yo dick off and feed it to you!" He looked at me surprised and scared. "O-okay." He said.
I walked off and went upstairs to my room. I slammed the door and locked it so his funky ass wouldn't come in.
"I swear I love that girl." Mrs. White said.

To be continued.