Part 17

Ciara POV

Where am I? Why can't I move? Why can I hear people? "Wake up baby. We miss you?" Jarod said. " I miss you too."

"Did she just say something? Did y'all hear that?"Jarod said. I open my eyes to see Jarod, Mrs. White, Mica, and Kendrick. The fuck they doing here? " Why is Mica here?! I don't want her around me." I said pissed to the fullest. "Bay calm down. She was worried." he said. "she couldn't be that worried." I said giving her a death glare. She looked at me. Her look was so apologetic, but I had to keep a straight face. I know she didn't know about Jarod but still, it hurt that she didn't tell me after She found out who i was talking about. "CiCi, im so sorry. I was scared that i'd lose you if I told you. That wasn't right of me to do, and I do apologize." she said. I seen tears roll down her face, meaning i knew she was serious. "Sigh" " I know, i forgive you." I said. I gave her a hug. I forgave her. We been through more worse things. I look over to see Kendrick staring at me. Now he really has to get out. "Okay now why is he here? I don't want him anywhere near me. " I said. He looked at me with a death stare, like he was trying to tell me shut the fuck up or I'll kill you type stare. " Ciara, I'm sorr-,"

"I don't want to hear that BULLSHIT Kendrick! You tried to fuckin' rape me. I can't believe you would even-," 

"Baby stop, we talked about it. I got it under control." Jarod said. I looked in his eyes and they were fire red. Only one reason he woud look like that... Someone betrayed him in our group, and I'm guessing it was Kendrick. Good, I want that nigga dead. The next thing I heard. It was music to my ears. "Hey y'all I got the coff-" he said. He dropped all the coffee. I looked up at him, "Chris! You're Up?!" I said. He ran to my bed side. Tears started to form in my eyes. " Oh my God. How long have you been up Chris?! I missed you so much." I said to him. "I been up for a while. Maybe two weeks now." Chris said. I couldn't believe he was there by my side once again. I felt complete again. "Now that you're up baby, we have some news for you." Jarod said. "What is it?" I said, waiting for him to say something. He just smiled at me. 

"We're having twins babe." My eyes were huge. "You said what now?" I looked so confused. "Yes baby twins." He said. I passed out. 

Its been a week and i'm finally out of the hospital. I couldn't wait to go home and get in my bed. I moved back into the house. Mica and I are back on good terms. Kendrick I haven't seen him since that day in the hospital. Good because i was going to kill him. I asked Jarod about it and he told me don't worry about him anymore. I just shrugged it off and went on with life. I was happy again.

Jarod POV

I didn't want to tell her about Kendrick. She wouldn't freak out if she found out we had a torture chamber under this house. " Babe I'll be back." I said. " Where are you going?" She said. " I just gotta go talk to moms real quick." I said. I gave her a kiss to let her know everything is alright. I left the room and I went to my mom's office. She looked at me and she knew where we were going. She walked to her wall which had a secret door behind her fireplace. We walked down the stairs. What was down there was Kendrick hanging from chains on the wall. He was bloody, scarred up and beat down. I knew he couldn't take no more. 

"Are you gonna tell us what we need to know?" He spit on me. I wiped it off and punched him three times in the face. He whimpered. "Fuck you man. I'm suppose to be yo' boy mane!" He said. I showed no mercy. "You tried to rape my girl and yet sit here and try to make it seem like we're boys. FUCK you!" I said. He looked at and I knew he gave up. "Okay. there are 5 safehouses. 3 are in Chicago, 1 is here, which we shot up. The last one , I don't know where it is, because it is Rico's house. They plan on killing Mrs.White this month, so they can rule everthing that you rule, including down in Mexico." My mother looked shocked. Nobody knew about Mexico but moms closest allies. My mother looked at him with a blank stare, "Who told them about Mexico?" she said. He chuckled. " I did, I can't wait till they come kill you, you miserable old Bitch!" My moms pulled out her gun and shot him 3 times in the chest. MY eyes were wide and I was shocked. "Damn ma, why you do that? We needed more info?!" I said. She walked off and said, "because he called me a bitch." She walked off. I looked at his lifeless body. "Damn mane, sorry it had to be this way." I walked up stairs and closed the door leaving his body down there to rot like it needed to.

To be continued.