Part 7

We walked through the house calling her name. But nobody answered. "Jamaica! Jamica please answer me!" I said scared. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost my best friend too. I already lost my sister. Yeah she was a bitch, but I didn't want her dead.
As soon as we lost hope, Mica walks through the door, confused on why it's broken. "What the FUCK!" She said mad. I ran too her crying, hugging her. "What the hell happened CiCi? Why my shit fucked up in here?" She said mad as fuck. I hipped her on what, happened at the house. She was scared and ready to get the fuck outta here.
"Where we going?" She said. "We're going out of town. We can't stay in Chicago for a while until everything is settled." Jarod said.
We rode up to Mrs. White's mansion in Winnebago. It was the most craziest shit I have ever seen. 12 rooms, each have there own bathroom, a pool, pool house, game room, theatre, 4 living rooms. Should I keep going? The shit is massive. "Damn, why doesn't moms live here?" I said.
"Have, she doesnt like it anymore. Now it's just sitting here collecting dust and shit" he said.
We unpacked our bags and got ready to have a meeting. Mrs. White had her strongest and smartest men to come protect us and the mansion.
"Okay now we need to know who the fuck told where you live and why these muhhfuckas after Jarod." Kendrick said. "I think it has to be somebody that's just a hatin' muhhfucka that ain't got shit." I said. I was trying in all my power to think of who it was, but no clue. I was stuck. My phone started to ring. It was my moms. "What the fuck you want ma!?" I said pissed off, "I'm busy!"
I was a long pause.
"So, you still alive little bitch?" She said. I was confused. I hung up the phone. I was so goddamn mad that I threw my phone. Everybody looked at me shocked. "Who the fuck was that!?" Mica said. "My mom," I said pissed off, "She set us up."
Jarod and Jamica looked at me so disgusted and angrily, I thought their heads we're going to fuckin explode.

Ciara mom's POV
"FUCK!" I said hanging up the phone. "She hung up." The boss of the Red Dragons looked at me, not surprised really. He knew Ciara was smart to hang up that phone.
"Tell me this Gwen (the mothers name), why are you setting up your daughter? Don't you love her?" He said with a,l smile on his face, very creepy but good looking. "She won't let me see my grandchild and I can't take her to court because I know I'll lose when they see my name." I said with a sad voice. "So if I can't see him legally, the bitch just has to die." He laughed and laughed and it started to turn into an evil laugh. "Well then Gwen, welcome to the Red Dragons. You'll be welcome as one of us." He said with a crooked smile. Now I'm thinking on if I did the right thing. Of course I did! Did I?

Back to Ciara POV
"I can't believe that hoe," I said pacing back and forth, "she so fuckin dirty mane! Image kill her ass!"
"Calm down CiCi." Mica said. "How the fuck can I calm down? The bitch tried to kill me and the baby!" I said. I heard Malik cry. That made me calm down a little. I go to check on him. Jarod was holding him trying to calm him down. He looked liked he enjoyed it a lot. "Hey hey little man, calm down you alright. We'll get them, yes we will , yes we will! And ima make sure you grow up without somebody trying to get revenge on us. You'll be the next in line." I looked at them so happily. I loved both of them with all my heart I couldn't let my moms get away with this. She tried to kill my family. Tommorow.... Ima find her....  And right now, I'm not showing mercy.....

SHE HAS TO DIE!

To be continued.