Part 4

I haven't talked to Jarod since I walked out that hospital. As soon as that girl said she was pregnant I haven't talked to him in months. I just went to work and came home. Mica would come by sometimes to check on me but that's really it.
I hear a knock on the door. It's Mica. "Bihh we going out tonight." She said. "I don't wanna go out tonight. Ima chill at home tonight." I said. She looked at me with the bitch what face. "No the fuck you're not CiCi. You been here since that shit at the hospital. Fuck him! He knew he had a baby on the way." She said getting pissed off. "But how you know it's his Jamica? What if its not?" I said. "Well he hasn't hit you up has he? It's been 5 months. Until then fuck him." I rolled my eyes and said, okay. "I guess I'll go out tonight with you." I said.
We drove to the club bumpin some Old school, getting ready to make heads turn in the club as always. Soon as we walked in I was greeted like these niggas knew me. They knew I wasn't talking to Mario, well because he was dead, or Jarod. They was so scared of Jarod, they wouldn't even look my way.
Me and Mica was dancing together until I feel somebody grab my arm and pull me to the back of the club. I couldn't see who they were so I pull my taser out ready for whoever the fuck it was. It was Jarod.
I looked at his ass, "what the fuck you want Jarod?" He looked at me with a, smirk on his face. "Did you miss me?" He said. "Don't fucking touch me dude! Go home to your babymama. I don't have time for you." I said walking off. He grabbed my arm and turned me towards him. He whispered in my ear, " It's not my baby Ciara." I looked at him ready to pounce but I couldn't. I didn't want to look weak or whipped. "How I know your not lying to me?" I said. He pulled out the DNA test. It said it wasn't his baby. I looked at him with joy. I missed my nigga.  I wanted him to take me right here right now, but before I could kiss him, he stopped me. "Wait till we get home so I can really put it on you. Ima make sure you love me after what I'm gonna give you." He said with seduction in his eyes."
I texted Mica, "It's not his baby," She wrote back "Have fun bittchh!! 😜"
We got to my house and immediately we were greeted by my sister with a gun in her hand.
"So you thought you were gonna get away with killing Mario?" She said. "Bitch you finna die tonight and your little boy toy too."
"You don't have the balls to shoot me hoe! Pull the fuckin trigger if you want to! And if you do you better hope you kill me." I said walking towards her. Her hand shook  so hard I thought she was finna drop the gun. I walked until the barrel was to my chest. "Thought so. Now get the fuck out my house before I kill yo ass for trespassing." She put the gun down and said "Well sister, I'm sorry for hurting you. But I can't live without Mario, Goodbye big sis. I love you." I turned around and she had the barrel to her head ready to shoot herself. I ran towards her trying to stop her. BAM!!!! Blood everywhere on the walls. She fell into my arms, not breathing, not moving, just quiet. No one saying anything. Just..... Silence.
My little sister was dead. Next thing i hear was something so sweet to my ear. It was a baby cry. My nephew, my blood. Laying there looking like my sister with his beautiful hazel-brown eyes looking at me. I screamed and cried.

To be continued.