Part 2

I just stared at the both of them with rage in my eyes. My hands we're shaking and tears started to fall from my face. "Just why Crystal!? Why my man?" I said trying not to lose my cool. "Bitch please, he knows about Jarod." She said. "How the fuck he knows about him?" "Because I told him bitch!"
I shot her in her kneecap. She screamed. "You lucky you got a gun in your hand now, because I would beat yo ass!" She said trying to hold back her tears. "Ciara you need to put the gun down." Mario said walking slowly towards me. "We need to talk about this like civilized people." "You take one more step I'll shoot you in yo fuckin head!" I said waving it at him. "Damn Ciara! Put the damn gun down!" He said.
"You know what,  I'll put the gun down. As soon as you tell me why out of all people, my sister, my blood?" I said trying not to shoot both these bitches! He started to talk. "At first, it was just a hit and quit. I only wanted it for one night because my niggas told me about her. She had the best head game on the block. I had to try it." I looked at his face trying not to shoot this mothafucka. "So you only used her nigga? Just for some head?" I said.
"At first, then it started to turn into more than a one night stand. Her pu**y was so good and i couldnt stop." He said with a smile on his face. He actually loved her.
"Well i hope that shit was worth it because you can stay with her ass at my mommas house. Both of yall get the fuck out before i kill you." I said with tears falling down my face. "I didnt want it to happen like this," Crystal said, "i love him Ciara."
"GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" I said with bass in my voice like I had a demon inside me. They both ran out so fast, I think Crystal forgot I shot her in the knee.
I cried that whole day. I was still shocked. I know I did wrong, but my sister tho? Like why not a random bitch? My phone blew up. Mica was calling, Jarod was texting me, blowing my shit up. Crystal called like 40 times, and Mario.. I knew he didnt care. He hasnt tried to get in touch.
It was 10 p.m. and somebody was knocking at my door. I wiped my eyes and went downstairs to open the door. Next thing i know they started to bang on my door. "Hold yo fuckin horses, im coming!" I said. I opened the door and it was Jarod. He look pissed the fuck off. He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the wall. I always like when he took charge. "Why the fuck havent you been answerin me Ciara!?" He said with bass. It scared the fuck outta me. "You crying over that fuck nigga!? FUCK HIM!  You need to be with me anyway!?" I cried even harder.
Jarod just looked at me and hugged me. He started to kiss me and feel on my breasts. I gasped as soon as he touched me. He carried me to the couch and started to kiss on my neck. But little did we know someone was watching us. It was Mario with a gun in his hand.
As soon as he Jarod turned around, Mario shot him in the chest.

To be continued.