Part 8

As soon as Mrs. White found out about my mom, she rushed to Winnebago. She was pissed. She was ready to murder a bitch!
I couldn't blame her. Somebody tried to kill her child.
"My babies! Are you alright?!" She said concerned. "I'm alright ma." Jarod said. "Where's my baby!? Is Malik alright?" She said worried. I was surprised that she said that. Yeah she was close to Malik, she was worried as in that was her grandchild. I couldnt deny it, I loved every minute of it. At least somebody is being a grandmother to him. And I'm glad it's her. "He's okay Mrs. White, he sleeping right now." I said reassuring her. "Oh baby, call me mom, you deserve it, sticking with this dumb ass of a son. I told him plenty of times to leave these dumb bitches alone." She said. Jarod was blushing and I couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah I told him plenty of times too." I said.
After thinking about that, I thought of Mario. How he treated me, how he use to make love to me. But then I thought about him fuckin' my little sister. Yeah I did wrong, yeah I did think about cheating on him, I was going to stop because I was beginning to fall for him. Thank God I didn't. "Baby?" Jarod said. I was zoned out, " Y-yes babe?" I said trying to focus. "Are you alright?" He said looking worried. "U-uuh, excuse me." I walked out ghe room trying to hold my tears back.
"Go talk to her baby, she needs you right now." Mrs. White said to Jarod. "I know how she is feeling right now."
I heard footsteps coming up stairs following me. He grabbed my arm and swung me around to hug me. He hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe, but I didn't care. I needed him badly. Hell, my ex cheated on me with my sister, plus had a baby, AND plus my moms tried to kill me, Jarod and My baby! I just needed... I don't even know what I needed. Jarod carried me to the room and he just layed with me. He didnt asked questions, he didn't say anything. He just cuddled next to me. I cried myself to sleep.
When I finally woke up, Jarod was gone. I looked down stairs but he wasn't there. "He's gone baby," Mrs. White said startling me, "Now come here." She said hotting the couch telling me to sit next to her.
"Now tell me what's wrong."
I just looked at her. I didn't know where to start. "Mrs. White," she stopped me, "Call me mom sweetheart." She said.
I started from my childhood to me sleeping with her son to now and the craziest thing is, she just listened to me. My mother never did that. She never gave a fuck of what we did. That's why I never ever respected her. She did drugs, she sold me and my sister to get them,  and worst of all, i dont even know who my father is.
After telling her everything, she was speechless. All she said was "well baby, all you can do is move on fron the past. Yeah some fucked up shit has happened, but you have people that really love you here. You and Mario will never have to worry again." I was happy to hear that from her. I always loved her like my real mom. We were just talking and chilling and i heard the door open. I rushed to the door, but i was shocked of what i saw. It was Jarod but the person next to him made me think that everything was going to get better. I ran up to him and hugged him so tight. "I never thought I would see you again Chris. Ive missed you so much." I said. He cried and hugged me tightly, "I missed you too little sis."

To be continued.
M