Part 5

I remember seeing my sister on the floor a week ago, and now I'm laying her in a grave today. My heart ached. I hated my sister but not that much to where I wanted her dead. I may have said it but I didn't mean it. I loved her, even through the bullshit she did.
I haven't talked to my mother since the shit happened with Mario, she blamed me for everything that happened, so I tried to stay away from her. Jarod came to the funeral with me just because he knew I was heartbroken and I needed somebody.
My mother walked in and looked at me. "You the devil. I hope your happy now, your sisters dead because of you!" She said in a whisper. I just looked at her with rage in my eyes. Jarod grabbed my hand and looked at me.  I knew he was telling me to calm down. After the funeral, we all went back to the church to eat.
Everyone was sending there condolences.  As soon as my mother walked in, she walked up to me, stared at me.  SLAP!!. I fell to the floor. I got back up and stared at her with my blood boiling. Jarod was across the church talking to Kendrick. He couldn't get to me fast enough. All I remember was slapping my moms back and I hit her dead ass in her nose. Broke it. It made a snapping noise. I didn't give a fuck, she never cared about me. Crystal was always the golden child. She never did wrong. We we're rolling on the floor. Jarod pulled me off her. "You happy now ma!? You happy!?" I said as he dragged me off her. "Fuck you Ciara, you killed my baby! She never did anything to you." She said with tears running down her face. Everybody gasped. "She.FUCKED. MY. MAN!!"I said with it echoing through the church. Everyone looked at me with sorry eyes. I didn't care. My mom looked at me surprised. "Baby I didn't know-"
"You never know shit!  You always assuming  you know shit." I said crying. I turned around finna walk out. "And that baby she just had, it was Mario's. And now that I see how you acting, ima make sure I get custody of him." "No the fuck you not, I'm getting custody of my grand baby!" She said yelling. "You didn't even know who the daddy was. You didn't even know she was sleeping with him until now." I said.
"W-well me and his father will have something to say about this." She said.
I smirked at turned around. "He's dead." Then I walked out the church. She cried knowing she didn't have a chance to win with her background.

To be continued.