Chapter 10

Viktor and Yuri were at their destination, Viktor took off his blind fold as he looked at Yuri and the puppy he was holding. it looked just like the dog he had that had died only a year ago. "Y-yuri...?", Viktor said sobbing as he fell to his knee's then started crying happy tears as the puppy kept licking Viktors tears and licking his face, Yuri giggled at this and it made him so happy to see Viktor this happy. "Viktor?", Yuri said with a smile as Viktor got up and held the puppy. "Yes?", Viktor said whipping away his tears. "Well- I noticed how you looked at those kids in the park so i thought it would be perfect if- well-", Yuri chuckled nervously as his sister came over, holding the hand of a small russian boy with blonde hair hiding behind her. Viktor smiled and kneeled down to the little kid, "Hello there!", He gave a friendly and warm smile. The little kid was still so shy. "Yuri, these are amazing surprises.", Viktor said as he pecked Yuri on the lips. "My boyfriend deserves the best.", Yuri said which reminded Viktor what he was gonna do. "Uhm, Yuri, about that. I uh-", Viktor said nervously which started to worry Yuri.
"We've been together for the most amazing five years of my life. You're the best to ever happen to me and I've always wanted a family with you and you only and I've always wanted to spend the rest of my life with you and you only because you're my entire world, my entire life, my sunshine. The only man who makes me happy. So, Yuri Katsuki. Will you do me a favor and make me the happiest man alive?", Viktor said right before kneeling on one knee and opening a box to reveal a ring which made Yuri cry happy tears. "And marry me?", He said with the biggest smile alive.
"Yes! Of course i will!", Yuri said then passionately kissed Viktor.