Chapter 14

Viktor went to the hospital to check on Yuri but before he looked at Yuri to go into his room, he heard a voice call out his name and his natural instinct was to look up, so he did and there he saw Yuri. Yuri was still in his coma, which made Viktor sad so he thought it was just his imagination. He sighed then sat down next to Yuri in hope that he would wake up soon. Not long after that he saw Phitchit walk in the door with a gloomy face, "Oh. Phitchit, what are you doing here?", Viktor said as he held Yuri's hand.
"Yuri is my best friend plus i have both of you on post notifications.", Phit sighed then sat at the other side of Yuri.
"How are you doing, Viktor?", He looked very concerned.
"I'll be fine. I have Yurio and Mits.", He shrugged.
Phitchit put his balloons down on a table and some flowers in a different vase than Viktors flowers to Yuri.
"I'm sure he'll wake up soon. Don't lose hope Viktor.", Phitchit said just before waving bye and leaving the hospital.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yurio was in his last class of the day which was the only class he didn't have with Otabek. Or so he thought. Otabek walked in and explained to the teacher he had been transferred into this class so the teacher told him to sit next to Yurio since it was the only seat left. Yurio blushed as the teacher put on a movie then made it dark and closed the windows, Otabek thought of a perfect idea since the teacher had a buddy system he said he had to go to the bathroom and he chose Yurio as his buddy. Yurio willingly went with Otabek to the bathroom but once they were in, Otabek went to the last stall and pulled Yurio in and pinned him against a wall. Yurio blushed at this action, "O-otabek.. wh-what are yo-you doing?!", Yurio said as his face was lit up like a fire truck. Otabek then shut Yurio up by kissing his neck which made Yurio gasp in pleasure, "I've been wanting to do this since i first saw you.", Otabek whispered seductively in Yurios ear which made Yurios member get excited as Otabek put his knee between Yurio's legs as he grinded his knee there and kissed Yurio on the mouth passionately, eventually his tounge entered and slid against Yurio's tounge. Yurio moaned quietly at this action, he got cold feet and pushed Otabek off him.
"I-i-im sorry..", Yurio said crossing his legs.
"No, I'm sorry. Its too early to be doing this and were really young and inexperienced.", Otabek said with a sigh.
Yurio smiled and sat down next to Otabek, "I mean that was exciting and i loved the kissing and the tounge thing but.. i just don't want to get confused afterwards of what we would be...", Yurio said pulling his knees up to his chest.
"Why would you be confused?", Otabek said scooting closer.
"Its happened with my dad's before. After high school they became famous ice skaters Yuri plisetsky and Viktor nikiforov. Before that they were just high school students in love and curious as to what they were. My papa, Yuri, is in the hospital because he got in a car crash because some idiot decided to drive at 100 miles per hour up a slow street.", Yurio said as he started to softly sob.
"I'm adopted and new to this school and new to a family. No one will understand what I'm going through and-", Yurio was suddenly cut off by Otabek kissing him.