Chapter 17

Yuri yawned as he rolled over on his other side, facing the wall. Victor put a stray of Yuri's hair behind his ear and smiled, Yuri blushed at this action then turned around to face Victor and they both smiled.

"I should go get us a breakfast, what would you like Yuri?", Victor asked in a sweet tone while humming with happiness and love inside him.
"Oh, anything is fine with me!", Yuri said happily.
"Be back soon.", Victor said with a wink as he left.

-----

Yuri saw the doctor come in and Yuri greeted him, "Hey, how does it look? ", Yuri said in a worried tone because he wants to know whether his legs will still works or not seeming as he is anxiously waiting to get back to skating as soon as possible.
"I don't know. Your legs and X-rays aren't looking so good, I don't think you'll be able to walk ever again. I'm sorry.", The doctor said in a sorrowful tone which broke Yuri's heart into a million pieces, just as Victor came back and Yuri was sobbing into his hands which made Victor put their food and drinks down then run to Yuri's side.
"Yuri!! What's wrong?!", Victor said worried.
"The doctor says he doesn't think I'll be able to walk ever again...Victor...I wanna go back to skating...I want to be able to let Mits pounce on me as he pleases, be able to hug Yurio properly, be able to walk down the isle and walk Yurio down the isle whenever that day comes!!", Yuri was sad but then started to get sort of angry.
"I'll talk to the doctor, it's gonna be okay Yuri. I promise. We'll get through this. But, for now, eat and drink up.", Victor said as Yuri could tell how worried Victor was. Victor picked up their food and drinks and gave Yuri his food and his drink, then kissed his head and walked off to talk to the doctor. Yuri really wanted to skate again, maybe even see Yurio skate some day and help coach him. But for now, he's not sure what's going to happen.

------

Yurio woke up to a nice warm smell, it was the smell of Otabek making breakfast. Yurio yawned then looked at Otabek and smiled at him in a loving way. "Good morning, prince.", Otabek said with a smirk which made Yurio blush slightly. Otabek sat down next to Yurio and smiled at him, "So. You live here? Where are your parents?", Yurio said with a curious face which made Otabek look away into the window in the kitchen. "To put it frankly, I don't know and I don't care.", he said in a harsh tone which made Yurio feel guilty and sad but he decided not to say anything in worriness that he might upset Otabek more. "Sorry. I just. My parents are drunks and never around so this is my aunt's place but she moved away so now I live here and she helps pay for the place still so I can hide from my parents. They are very homophobic as well but the rest of my family is fine. I don't know why they turned out the way they did.", Otabek said while holding back years as Yurio hugged him tightly and rubbed his back comfortably and whispered in Otabeks ear, "I'm so sorry..".