Chapter 15

Yurio was surprised by Otabeks action but he willingly kissed him back, once Otabek pulled back Yurio and Otabek were smiling at each other and holding hands. "Yurio, would you like to go on a date with me?", Otabek said with a smile as he got up and held a hand out to help Yurio get back up. "I'd love to.", Yurio smiled brightly. ( like in this picture )

Otabek smiled and kissed Yurio's hand as the bell rang and school was over, "I have practice so, until tomorrow my sweet prince

Otabek smiled and kissed Yurio's hand as the bell rang and school was over, "I have practice so, until tomorrow my sweet prince.", Otabek said as he winked then walked away.

- - - - - - - - - - time skip - - - - - - - - - -

Yurio and Victor were at the hospital while Yurio was in Yuri's room and Victor was talking to the doctor outside.
"Hey papa, I met this cute guy in school today and his name is Otabek Altin. He asked me out on a date and we kissed and we almost went did you know what but he realised it was too early then said sorry and we just talked for a while and oh papa it was amazing and I wish you were awake so you could celebrate with me and make sure Dad doesn't kill me or him, for that matter.", Yurio chuckled a bit.

six months have passed by

( forgive me for the skip but I just don't know what much to write )

Yurio's birthday was today and Victor had invited over a few friends of his and a few classmates over, Victor still doesn't know about him and Otabek but Yurio decided he was gonna tell Victor today. Suddenly, Victor got a call from the doctor as the door bell rang and it was Otabek. Yurio smiled and pecked his lips then hugged him. "Happy birthday, Prince.", Otabek said and was about to hand him his present until Victor told both of them to get in the car. They both did as told and saw Victor was driving twoards the hospital, once they parked all three of them rushed in and saw the doctor immediately, giving them a nod to go to Yuri's room.
Victor told Otabek and Yurio to stay back just in case, it was a bad reason he got called here.
Victor walked in the room to see Yuri, awake and alive.
"Y-yuri?!", Victor cried happy tears.
"Victor!", Yuri cried back making Yurio and Otabek rush into the room.
Yurio cried happy tears and ran to Yuri and Victor hugging them both as Otabek stood by the door shyly.
Yuri looked at the door then back at Yurio, "Is this Otabek?", Yuri said with a bright smile.
"You heard me?!", Yurio said blushing slightly.
Yuri chuckled and nodded, "Come in here."
Otabek walked in and stood next to Yurio.
"My 15 year old baby.", Yuri smiled as happy tears formed in his eyes.
"15 officially today", Yurio said happily.
Victor kissed Yuri for a quick second then held his hand.
"So, you never told me about you and Otabek.", Victor said smirking.