chapter 22

[ Viktor POV ]

The kids are all off at school and Yurio and Otabek aren't here so it's just me and Yuuri, I'm not sure what to do since hes still asleep but I just shrug. I kiss his head and he stirs around, making me giggle. I start to walk away until I hear Yuuri call my name then I turn around and hes still asleep but he keeps squirming around and it looks like he's crying. I quickly come back to sit next to him in bed and start to try and wake him, "Yuuri? Yuuri!", I say shaking him but he won't wake up and he keeps crying so I'm afraid and not sure what to do. I peck his lips then he starts to finally wake up but he seems confused, but once he realizes what's going on he immediately hugs me and is sobbing into my shoulder so I try my best to comfort him, "Shhhh.. shh... it's ok my little katsudon..", I say after kissing his head then he sniffles one more time and hugs me tighter as if I'm slowly drifting away in water and he wants to stay hold of me forever so I don't ever leave or move and I'm always by his side, as if we're attached at the hip or something. Like we're soulmates.

A few minutes later we went to have breakfast in the living room but for Yuuri it's breakfast/lunch because he woke up kinda late.

[ Yuuri POV ]

"Y'know it's gotten to be really boring here.", Viktor sighs looking at me.
"We can go do something fun if you want?", I ask smiling as he just starts to chuckle which makes me super confused, I don't get what's so funny? am I supposed to laugh too?
"That's not gonna help. I meant, it's boring because we've been together for so many years and I just don't think I feel the same spark as I used to.", Viktor States bluntly with an evil smile while looking me in the eyes as I start to cry, "W-what do y-you mean..."
"You're just so boring, Yuuri. I don't know why I even liked you anyways. There's girls out there that are 100 times prettier than you.", he chuckles again with a smirk as I continue to cry and sob then fall to my knees on the ground avoiding his gaze while I still feel his eyes on me.
"You're so pathetic, crying at a time like this. A real man would be able to handle this with dignity and just agree with me then we would go our separate ways forever. Yuuri, to be blunt, I'm bored of you and I don't love you nor like you anymore. Yurio was right when he used to call you a fat piggy.", Viktor says which actually hits me right in the heart like he stabbed me or something. "V-V-But... i-i.... im- sorry...", I mumble crying as he continues to laugh at me then leaves while I lay on the floor crying my eyes out.
"Yuuri? Yuuri!", I hear a familiar voice call out.

I'm snapped out of the flashback of the nightmare to see Viktor sitting next to me very closely and I start to pant heavily then kiss him for a long time which surprises him at first then he eventually kisses back, I try to deepen the kiss but he pulls me back and I'm starting to cry. He pulls me into a hug and rubs my back, "Yuuri, did you have a nightmare?", he asks and I'm just so depressed because it felt so real I can't even speak so I just nod my head while hes playing with my hair and I start to feel a little bit more calm and feeling a tiny bit better than before. "Viktor... do you... th-think its-it's b-b-boring here... do-do y-you think... I'm b-b-boring...?", I ask chocking back sobs as he lets go of me then holds my hands and looks at me affectionately, "Yuuri, after all these years, you're still so insecure about me leaving you. it's so upsetting, I'm here forever for the rest of my life and I'm never letting you go or leaving you. ok?", he asks and I just nod. He sighs then kisses my nose which makes me smile a little bit, "Come ooonn~ I wanna see that smile of yours that I just absolutely adore~", he chuckles so I give him my happy smile which makes him kiss my cheek, "Better! I hope that's not a fake smile now because I will tickle you for punishment!", he says giggling as I lightly punch his arm, "We're too old for that, Viktor.", I chuckle as he smirks at me. oh no. "Doesn't mean you're not ticklish anymoreeee~", he says getting closer to me so I get up and run around the house with him chasing me and trying to catch up to me to tickle me. "Yuuuuuurrrrrriiiiii~ Come here, I wanna kiss youuuu!", he says giggling as I stick my tounge out at him, "Liar!", I giggle.