Chapter 16

Otabek smiled as he held Yurio's hand which made Yurio blush, resulting in Yuri and Victor smiling brightly and holding each other's hands.
"Well, I saw Yurio and I just automatically thought to myself that I have to have this man in my life.", Otabek smiled as he kissed Yurio's hand which made Yurio blush and look away, resulting in Otabek chuckling and Yurio putting his face in Otabek's chest, nuzzling into his best and smiling brightly while Otabek held Yurio. "Otabek, is it ok if Yurio stays with you tonight? I'm gonna spend the night here.", Victor smiled at Yuri.
"I wouldn't mind.", Otabek smiled then waved by to Yuri and Victor as him and Yurio left the hospital.
Victor smiled at Yuri as he took off his coast then came up next to Yuri in Yuri's hospital bed, they both layed on their sides facing each other. "Im so happy you're alive, Yuri.", Victor smiled as he rubbed his thumb over Yuri's knuckles.
Yuri yawned then cuddled up to Victor and layed his head on Victor's chest which made Victor happy and warm inside, he pulled his phone out then put a finger over his mouth as if to say " shhh " then winked at the camera and took a picture of him and his sleeping Prince, then captioned it " guess who woke up today, but he's sleeping right now. ".
Then Victor shut his phone off and Layed with Yuri, falling asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yurio couldn't control himself. Otabek was just so handsome and good looking and... Yurio shook off his thoughts as Otabek looked at him with a smirk, "What are you thinking about, Yurio?", Otabek smiles as he sits down next to Yurio.
"N-nothing...", Yurio knew it was too early but he couldn't help it.
Otabek shrugged as he yawned and held Yurio's hand then fell asleep. Yurio just wanted to kiss Otabek right now but he thought it was too early for that, so instead he curled into Otabek's lap and layed in front of him resulting in Otabek wrapping his arms around Yurio's waist making them both fall asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -

Noises started happening as Victor noticed it was morning and Yuri was still asleep while all the nurses and doctors had been in for a while now, causing Victor to wake up and kiss his lovers forehead causing Yuri to yawn then wake up and rub his eyes, "Good morning, Yuri.", Victor smiled at him. Yuri was too tired to say anything so he just smiled back.