Chapter 18

Victor was talking to the doctor to try and see what was going on, but there wasnt much that could be done. "There has to be something, he cant just give up skating forever!", Victor said in plead.
"There is always the option to see a Physical doctor that can help his legs get back to normal.", The doctor said bluntly.
"But it does cost a lot.", He said while writing stuff down.
"I'm a famous figure skater and my son is in figure skating and will be famous once he's old enough, I'm sure I have enough money. Just name the price.", Victor said in a stern voice.
"100 dollars.", the doctor said as he looked at Victor.
"Oh yeah I have enough, just, please.. Yuri's whole life is skating.", Victor said with a sad tone and sad eyes.
"Alright. I'll give you an appointment and call the Physician.", The doctor said as he then walked away.
Victor smiled as he went back to Yuri's room then sat on a chair next to Yuri's bed. "You ready to leave yet?", Victor said smiling.
Yuri nodded and yawned, he seemed very exhausted which made Victor smile and chuckle a bit noticing just how cute Yuri is when he's sleepy.

--------

Yurio and Otabek had been kissing for just a few minutes, Yurio kind of wanted it to move faster but he didn't want to rush anything because he thought it was too early. Otabek then licked Yurio's tounge with his own which made Yurio grunt in pleasure as he pulled back and Otabek was smirking at him, "Sorry, I just can't help myself around you.", Otabek said as he chuckled and was about to sit down before Yurio pulled him by his shirt and they started tounge kissing, making Otabek put his hand on Yurio's thigh then moving his hand down to Yurio's member only to grope it which made Yurio moan slightly, "F-fuck..".
Otabek smirked as he started to grind his hips with Yurio's which made Yurio groan in pleasure which only made him more desired for Otabek, he screamed in pleasure "JUST F-FUCK ME ALREADY!", Yurio then covered his mouth realising what he just said and blushed as red as a tomato as Otabek smirked then pulled down his and Yurio's pants and boxers, he was a rough guy so he put it in without warning and very harshly, then putting Yurio's sleeve down to his shoulder as Otabek started to leave hickeys, love bites, and love marks just to make sure everyone knows who Yurio belongs to. Otabek kept thrusting while Giving Yurio hickeys which made Yurio scream louder in pleasure when suddenly they heard a knock at the door and a familiar voice, "Yurioooo~!", It was Victor. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, Yurio thought then Otabek sighed and pecked Yurio, "For another time, my love.", he said as he pulled out and put his boxers and pants back on as Yurio did the same but Yurio put his jacket on to make sure Victor didn't see the marks on his neck. Otabek opened the door and smiled, "Oh, what a pleasure!", he smiled as he saw Yuri with him in a wheelchair and let him and Victor in, then Yuri smiled as he saw Yurio. "Hi Yurio!", he smiled as Yurio started crying happy tears then hugged Yuri tightly. "Papa...", Yurio said with a smile and trying to dry his tears.