Chapter 13

Yurio had fallen asleep during the movie but when it was lunch time and the bell rang, he woke up suddenly and noticed him and otabek were both asleep holding hands, this made him blush as he pulled his hand away then tried to wake up otabek.
"Otabek.. its time for lunch..", Yurio said in a calming voice which woke him up making Yurio blush at how beautiful he looked waking up.
"Yurio, hello!", he smiled at Yurio with loving eyes.
"Its lunch time..", Yurio said as he sat back down in his seat realizing he has no one to sit with so he wouldnt be going to lunch which made him sad.
"Oh, great! i can introduce you to my friends and we can all be friends!", Otabek gave a big smile then grabbed Yurio's hand and ran to the basketball courts.
Yurio blushed slightly at their hand touch.
"Hey guys, this is my new friend Yurio!", Otabek said waving to his friends as Yurio stood there shyly and slightly waved.
"We were just gonna go eat, wanna come?", one of his friends asked.
"Not really, im not hungry.", Otabek said with a shrug.
then his friends walked off.
"What game is this?", Yurio asked Otabek.
"This is basketball, here let me show you how to play. ", otabek then grabbed a basketball and put it in Yurios hands as he made Yurio back up a little bit then Otabek stood behind Yurio putting his hands on Yurios hands, showing him how to shoot a basket. Otabek then shot for Yurio which made Otabek let go and clap for Yurio, which made him blush and smile as Otabek was about to do it again for him, they looked in each others eyes and their lips were inches away from each other until the bell ring which made Yurio run off to a bathroom nearby to hide in a stall.

- - - - skipping to viktor - - - - -

Viktor was at home trying to work on stuff when he just got fed up and couldn't handle it anymore so he scrolled through all his photos with him and Yuri and how much they've done together and how long they've been together. Viktor noticed his fans got worried as they noticed him and Yuri haven't posted anything since Viktor posted that photo of him, yurio, mits, and yuri as a family as Yuri was on his way to work. He decided it was time to let everyone know what was going on, he wrote a long paragraph explaining him and Yuri are doing just fine and telling everyone how Yuri is in the hospital and why he's there and how Yurio and Mits are holding up. He posted it and immediately every friend hes ever made from the competitons were the first few likes and comments.