actual chapter 21

(( Wow this isn't a trick for once ))

It's been many years. Viktor and Yuuri have been married for many years. Otabek and Yurio are also currently married with a baby boy named Olive. Viktor and Yuuri are now in their 40's with two children, a girl and boy. The girls name is history and the boys name is Bucky due to Phitchit being avengers trash and so is Yuuri. Viktor and Yuuri now run the hot springs in hatsetsu while Mari is off traveling the world. Yurio and Otabek come by to visit sometimes.

[ Yuuri POV ]

Olive was playing with History while Bucky was out shopping with Viktor. why? I have no clue but not even Otabek or Yurio have an idea but I bet they know and are just hiding it from me from me but I bet Viktor is just planning something and it's probably a surprise for some reason. "Give it baaaaack!", I heard History whine while chasing Olive which made me giggle, "Nope! This is my husband, now!", Olive giggled while holding a stuffed plushy of Shiro from voltron which made me smirk. "Olive, give it back to History.", I heard Otabek say while holding Yurio in his lap and they seemed like such a happy married couple which made me super happy to know Yurio finally found peace in his life instead of being so angry all the time. "But! Shiro's my husband!", Olive pouted, "Olive, please give it back to your cousin.", I heard Viktor say which made me raise an eyebrow. 'just where has he been and why is he here all of a sudden?', I think to myself as Olive pouts and returns the toy to History as she runs back to her room for some reason.  "Papa!", shouted Bucky running twoards me then hugged my leg making me giggle then picked him up and put him on my side while holding him with my left arm, "Hi honey~", Viktor cooed as he pecked me on the lips which made me smile at him as the kids made gagging noises making Viktor chuckle. "Where have you been, mister?", I rose an eyebrow at Viktor as he put his bags down then pulled something out and immediately hid it behind his back giving me an innocent smile that I was all too suspicious of.

[ Viktor POV ]

Yuuri and I have been married for 30 years now and i got him a bunch of bracelets each having only one date and with the date of the day we met, the date we started dating, the date I proposed, the date we got married, and the date we adopted History and Bucky. I also got him other stuff but that's for later because there are children around ;) well, one of them is for later anyways. "Happy anniversary, my little katsudon~", I said kissing him again then pulling away to give him the bracelets, each of them were engraved with the dates listed above and little figurines of skates and snow and music signs. I then put them on his wrist as I got matching ones for me and put mine on my wrist which made him put Bucky down leaving Bucky run to Yurio and Otabek, "Lets go to the park, go get Olive and History.", Yurio smiled but as he said that, the two children came running and they all waved bye to me and Yuuri then left. "I got you something as well.", Yuuri said as he signaled for me to turn around so I did so then he put a locket heart necklace on my neck then snapping it to place. "I got you something like this as well", I said as I did the same thing to him but didn't have him turn around just so I could get lost in his beautiful hazel eyes, "Yours opens", we said at the same time which made me surprised but we opened ours at the same time and one side had a picture of us when we first started dating and then the other side said, "Viktuuri forever ☆ Y + K ", Which made me start to cry happy tears because his necklace had the same so I put my arms on his shoulder then we started to kiss which was filled with love, softness, sweetness, and true love.