Chapter 12

Yurio was at school and he couldnt help but think about his dad being in the hospital, him being adopted by a nice family, and wondering what school was gonna be like. He was in 7th grade and he had gone to school while in the adoption center but it wasnt a public school and it was at the center. Yurio was about to put on his headphones on until he saw this really cute guy get on the bus, the guy glanced a smile at him then walked twoards him. "Is this seat taken?", the strange hot guy asked.
"No..", Yurio said nervously as the guy sat down and smiled.
"My names Otabek. Otabek altin.", he smiled brightly.
"Oh, I'm Yuri but my parents call me Yurio because one of my dads names is Yuri.", He shrugged.
"One of your dads?", Otabek raised an eyebrow.
"Oh, my dads are gay and so yeah i have two dads.", Yurio was very open about it.
"Thats so cool! But then, how were you born?", Otabek said with a sparkle in his eyes.
"Maybe some other time.", he said looking out the window because he wasn't very open about that.
Otabek shrugged and smiled, "I hope we have some classes together!"
"Yeah, i hope so too. You seem really nice..", Yurio said shyly.

- - - - - - - - -  time skip - - - - - - - - -

It was first period and Yurio had English, he saw otabek in the way back and otabek waved to him. This made Yurio blush slightly.
"Class, this is Yurio plisetsky nikiforov. He's new to this school so lets all give him a warm welcome.", The teacher said and she seemed sweet. She told Yurio to sit down next to Otabek, this made Yurio's heart beat out of his chest, he then did as the teacher said.
There was a movie playing and Otabek seemed so happy about it, Yurio couldn't help but stare at his face. Yurio thought that Otabek was sexy and handsome and amazing. He eventually fell asleep watching the movie and dreamed about Otabek.

skip to where viktor is at

Viktor was at the hospital, checking up on Yuri because the doctors had some updates on his condition. "Well, it looks like his heart is working perfectly still as if he's still awake and healthy. This doesnt mean much but he could be expected to make a full recovery in about a year or more."
This made Viktor hopeful but mad and upset at the same time. He has to wake up earlier than a year, no! no! no! this can't be possible.
Viktor broke down sobbing as he was sitting next to Yuri, he held Yuri's hand and sobbed while begging Yuri to wake up. Suddenly, Viktor flet Yuris hand clench Viktors. This made him look up at their hands, he gasped and started crying happy tears now, "Yuri?! Yuri, wake up!", Viktor begged him but still nothing. Viktor called for the doctor to tell the doctor what had just happened.