Chapter 19

A few years had passed and Yurio was now in 10th grade and he was 16 years old while Otabek was in the same age and same grade as Yurio. Otabek and Yurio have been going out for six years now and it's been a pretty good relationship, except they haven't ever had sex except for that one time they almost did it but didn't because Yurio's dads, Yuuri Katsuki and Victor Nikforov interrupted them.

Today, Yurio and Otabek started 10th grade. Yurio was excited to make new friends but also kind of nervous, he was trying to be optimistic about it since his three triplet cousins were also joining him and Otabek at the school so that was sort of a good thing too, I guess.

Yurio waved bye to Victor and Yuuri as he was about to close the car door but some girl shouted in a crowd, "HEY! IT'S VICTOR NIKIFOROV AND HIS FIANCÉ YUURI PLISETSKY!", since Yuuri and Victor are super famous in the skating world and pretty much everyone in this damn town watches figure skating, some girls came to the car and pushed Yurio out of the way which made him irritated, the girls kept asking Victor and Yuuri for autographs and pictures but Yuuri just ignored them and shouted to Yurio, "Have a good day Yurio! We'll pick you and Otabek up at 3!", Yuuri shouted as he closed his door then Victor drove off and the groups of girls just gave a big sigh then went back inside the school. Yurio walked into the school and mentally gasped, he looked around and he was amazed by what he saw. This school has elevators and each building ( except the office ) is three stories high, Yurio was about to go get his schedule until suddenly arms wrapped around his waist and he knew automatically just by how the muscles felt that it was Otabek, his boyfriend of six years. Yurio smiled and turned his head back, "Good morning, beka!", Otabek said as he kissed Yurio's head then let him go to hold his hand as they both entered the office to get their schedules, they compared them and they had every single class together! Yurio was happy and no longer nervous by this, it made him feel relieved and excited. Not long after that, the bell rang then they went to their first class of the day which was science and their teacher was Mr.White. Yurio loved science so him and Otabek sat in the front row, which the teacher noticed and made him instantly take an interest to these two new students. Otabek and Yurio held hands under the table while Yurio had his head on Otabek's shoulder, they didn't care what anyone thought, they just loved each other and wanted to show it to everyone.