Chapter 01: A Messed Up Situation

Hi guys.

First chapter for the 5th Volume.

Due to the volume of work I have ta do (rewriting Barriers and also writing Patreon.com-only exclusive stories: "The Mortal King", a fantasy story, and "Pilot Online", a sci-fi story) and to the very low capacity and capability of my ancient computer, my ability to post is really low. So... yeah, HELP ME PLEASE. Hehehe...

Wattpad doesn't have the "timed postings" like Patreon does and so I will be manually posting Wattpad Chapters when I have the money to go to the city and buy an hour of internet access (I hope I can ask my family to loan me some coins).

For now, I will try my best to post at least once a week. Here's your first chapter of Siva Volume 5.

VOTE. COMMENT. ENJOY!

================================
Chapter 01: A Messed Up Situation
================================

Behind Siva was a crowd of followers. They were all aiming to capture him.

For a minimal few, they want him dead. For the majority, they want to either make him a puppet or force him to take up the mantle to lead them on the race for the Grand Quest.

Either way, both choices were against his own plans of rescuing his brother so of course he will be unwilling to be caught.

He clicked his tongue and kicked the air. He's been trying to increase his speed but the Flight Armor has its limits.

"What do they want from me?!"

Siva has no idea of the plans of these people and could only as far as follow his own instincts to not be caught. He flew towards the city, white cloak covering his body while his face was masked with a full headed white skull to cover his skin.

At one point, he remember that he was trapped in a dark place, to be forced to fight in the arena for entertainment... although that in itself was still a 'quest' with special circumstances that entrails whoever was the strongest will become a vessel for some unknown spirit... or existence.

But that was in the past while Cedric, the man encharged of the arena, was still alive.

From Siva's memories though, the earliest he could remember was being submerged into an abyss of water that he had to swim upwards to the surface before he finally opened his eyes.

When he gained his consciousness, he saw –no, he felt– that there were piercing ill-tended gazes pointed at his direction. When he looked at the direction where those harmful gazes were coming from, he saw Hagrid, a person he detested, and then The Predator, the person he saw down in the prisons, the one said to be the strongest existence on the underground arena.

Hagrid was strong, he had tested it, and he knew that The Predator is also a strong one for not being intimidated by Hagrid.

Right now, he was sticking to his original goal when coming to Dragona was to get equipment that can give him advantage over the snowy regions of the Continent of Tiara.

This continent was almost as large as the vast lands of the Continent of Espada. But unlike the warm lands of the south and cities located every 12hrs of travel, the monsters of Tiara were accustomed to the ICE elements while cities are also far in between that travel in between them lasts for days if not weeks.

Also, there was the fact that unlike the other southern warmer continents, there are only a number of cities in the north. That alone was a large obstacle and needs time to be crossed.