Chapter 34: A Mortal Questions a God

================================
Chapter 34: A Mortal Questions a God
================================

The Akhenaton remained standing there and looking down at them like a God upon mortals.

Then, the 'highness' in the throne stood and hovered in midair whereas at the moment that he stood up and lost contact to the throne, the golden throne fell from the 30m height.

BOOM!! –it smashed the southern edge of the arena and a 10m large crater with crevices and cracks spread up to 25m around it.

Many were startled and many were aghast. If only at a height of 30m, that throne could create such a wreck of the arena, then if it was used as a weapon, wouldn't it be on a really dreadful level?

And, unlike the two with their glittering aura of blue-gold and greenish blue, the 'highness' was just like a normal citizen without any kind of aura. However, to be able to use and manipulate something that heavy without effort... it only meant that he is really strong.

Hovering there, he looked around the silent arena.

Then he looked up, to the wall, seeming to have noticed the parting of a part of the spectating people in that side of the arena.

His gaze met a certain man's gaze and they looked at each other for a moment before the man clasped his hands and nodded –or perhaps that was a light bow– at Siva.

Siva was startled but because he wore a robe and that he was hovering in midair where there was slight wind, it wasn't visible in the slightest and so he gave the man a nod as he stared down.

With that action, he slowly hovered down until he reached the left edge of the crater, the two ministers standing behind him.

Not looking at the golden throne and only stretching a hand, this action seemed to intend that he was trying to summon it.

Given the prompt, Thorn secretly used his [magic] and the talisman of «Telekinesis» was used to lightly shake the throne and throw it lightly at Siva.

The throne flew towards Siva in a very fast pace and Thorn felt that his [slight] was actually still too strong at his standards.

But Siva didn't budge and let the golden throne fly at his direction towards his outstretched right hand.

He didn't look. He didn't make a single move. But the throne flew in a speed as fast as his maximum speed with the Flight Armor. He only opened his palm and the throne smashed into it, but instead of him flying away, the golden throne was the one that made a sudden stop as it was reduced into countless golden ashes as soon as it made contact with his palm.

Not only that, there was also a flash of light akin to a lightning as the countless fragments of golden dust dissipated into thin air along with the appearance of a white mist that quickly scattered everywhere.

Following that was a swirling wind with the golden dust that centered on his outstretched hand.

Everything only took around three seconds as the third fourth second giving the silent audience a shock of their lifetime. Because when the golden dusts had completely dissipated and the white mist covered everyone's gaze of the 'highness' slightly thinned out, there came the silhouette of something big looming behind the man.

–no.

It wasn't behind the man. That big shadow is actually rested on his shoulders!

That silhouette was of a Warhammer, golden in color, and had divine crests that give off a feeling of ancient sacredness.