Chapter 77: First Minute Heavy Punches

Hello guys, fourth Chapter!

BOOM!

================================
Chapter 77: First Minute Heavy Punches
================================

Kladis was dancing in midair, his absolute control over the timing and boost of his flight armor is something that every player who was watching it right now could see very clearly.

Every boost and body movement was like an art and if one was a fan of novels or manga, they'd immediately connect his movements to those mysterious and eye-catching effects they call [Movement Art].

But of all the impossible things for a normal human to do, dodging and parrying a barrage of bullets like this was something that is really miraculous.

Perhaps it may only be possible in this game but even in here, maybe it's Kladis alone who is able to shoot a bullet in midair using his own gun.

"Fuck! How are you doing it?!" Siva roared angrily but his rebuke was met with laughter.

"Ahahaha! A God is being mad at me! Ahaha! What an honor, what a great honor indeed! He's even cursing at me like a mortal! Hahahahahaha!!!"

"Damn you!" Siva's patience was running out with his provocations and mockeries. "Damn you. Damn you! DAMN YOU!!! Aaaaaahhh...!!"

He's fired hundreds of rounds already but yet to hit and damage Kladis with one single bullet.

Kladis's sword was flashing every now and then. It would create either a bluish round arching shield comprised entirely of the after images of the sword at times, or a few illusory slashes that would cut and parry the bullets, followed by the clanging sound and the flying sparks.

His sword was moving at a frightening speed that was hard to follow with the naked eye!

Furthermore, as far as Siva was concerned, Hagrid is part of The Legion but the strength he saw from Hagrid in the videos and his own fleeting experiences with his strength was not only a far stretch of a comparison from Kladis, the latter was also more..... aggressively dominating.

Kladis's elegant speed is something that causes fear.

This made Siva think about his own advantage during fight as well as his own weakness.

"My aggressiveness and momentum is both my strong point and my own weakness. If the momentum is stolen from me, I lose my ground and become irritated like this!"

It may even be said that Siva, at this moment, was in some way evolving and maturing.

He was able to see his own weaknesses and lacking in regards to battle.

Thinking about it, 15m is a very close distance that a bullet can traverse in but a moment's time for a spark to fly off a flint. To be able to actually dance around and slash, parry, or dodge a speeding bullet was mortally impossible.

"Shet! I can't let this continue."

Siva was cursing inwardly.

BANG!

BANG!

"I will dictate the flow!"

After these two bullets, Siva paused but didn't dare to lower his barrel. What he did was to take a stride and BOOM, approached the man in an explosive step-in.

From the steady 15m distance he had maintained with Kladis, he decided to close in within a 10m mark.

The golden hammer appeared on Sivas right side and he twirled in the air to kick it like a soccer ball towards Kladis.