Chapter 93: Cookie Monster Bites the Moon

Visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com. Then follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/chadmusika, or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future.

.

.

.

Author's Note: Comment your reactions after reading the chapter. Also, next week's update will take your breath away since there will be more explosion and revelations to close in all loose knots we have in the past. For advanced access to these chapters, I have prepared it as rewards for you guys for your donations in Patreon.

Enjoy the read.

================================
Chapter 93: Cookie Monster Bites the Moon
================================

Every sound dimmed in comparison as the wind barrier that was pierced through by these light pillars reacted slower to deliver the sound of their ear-shattering explosions.

And yet...

As bright as Siva's cannon fire was, it was not a bright "white or yellow" pillar of light, no, it was black.

Siva's left arm-canon was a bright black light...!!

The two pillars of light met and everyone's hearts almost stopped as the barrier of wind delivered the explosive sounds that these two phenomena should be having.

Accompanying this sound was a massive storm of surging Mana that seemed to visibly send the very fabric of space itself to show a ripple, sending a pressure that crushed floating dusts to tiny particles and almost crushed every player that's been watching this scene.

BOOM!

Mefisto's hell fire cannon met Eibon's black colored cannon fire. And yet, as powerful as his Black Tech Arm-Cannon was in the minds of those who recognized it back in the War of Two Powers, it was only still enough to cancel Siva's cannon fire in a mutual destruction.

"What?!" Mefisto was aghast and was about to charge for another shot when his vision went white... along with an unparalleled amount of pain and a force that pushed him off to the distance of who knows where.

No sound could even begin to describe how two explosions followed each other from Siva's arms.

BOOM!

This explosion filled their ears and sent all players and NPCs to their knees because of the sheer might of its release and collision with the wind barrier.

Mefisto's cry and roar of pain and agony could be heard trailing off towards the distance but even then, the spear of light didn't stop and even pushed him further...

... and further...

Beyond the atmosphere of the planet...

Towards the moon, hundreds of thousands of kilometers away...!!

Everyone, from their homes to their seats, no matter where they are in the world, both inside and outside the game, felt their bodies freezing in complete astonishment.

Because right at this instant, they all could see, as soon as the white pillar of light coming from Siva's white-colored right arm-cannon dissipated from losing power...

One of the moons of Terroa, that bright round celestial body made up of weightless tons of moonrocks... had seemed like it was bitten by a cookie monster.