Chapter 88: A Blend to Remember

================================
Chapter 88: A Blend to Remember
================================

While Siva was muttering...

And as if it only happened now, Heller, who's been silent in a corner opened his eyes and he pointed his palm in front of his mouth as he breathed out.

"Haaahhh..." a thin layer of white mist came out and he frowned, looking at everyone else.

It's wasn't only him but Niobe also noticed it.

She breathed out a breath and since she was the only person with the thinnest clothes, she actually curled and changed her gears into normal clothes that covered much of her body.

"Why is it suddenly cold?"

Upon asking this question, Niobe herself felt that there was something odd with Siva.

They all heard that ghastly whisper but they all subconsciously felt that it was just something in the halls of this castle's walls that called on him.

"Rex!" This time, Scion's worry had reached the apex as she called out to Siva and reached for his right sleeve.

But upon contact, a bright white light expanded from her body and her eyes seem to lose the glimmers and she was lost into a vision only she could see.

It was a vision... of a battlefield. If those players with a related mission and [quest info] could see this vision, they would immediately recognize this scene unfolding in Scion's eyes as the battlefield of that fated War of the Braves... 56 years ago.

Right now, Scion was floating and she had no control whatsoever to her bodily functions except to breathe, move her limbs, and turn her head.

She was stuck in place, like a fourth-dimensional spirit, unable to affect the scene happening in front of her eyes.

While Scion felt fear and confusion for this sudden development, she then heard an old man's voice trailing off like a background narration of the vision she was witnessing;

"Dear child, please do not be afraid. I am called Janus, the creator of destined ties in this world. I have been observing this world and its people, and was protecting the truth that lay hidden within the universe of Terroa, while waiting for someone like you that had a connection with Siva... to come and meet me."

Scion looked up and although her confusion did not lessen, she still asked, "What is this? Where am I? where is Re–Siva?"

"Child, there is no more time. Right now, I am fighting an enemy that has the capability to destroy both our worlds. I can only delay him but I cannot defeat him for I have drained all of my [authority] making sure that everything will be put in place for the important meetings. For example, it was I, for the sake of creating this opportunity to bring you here, had planted that book* in the library in the Walled City of Aarun for Siva's future meetings after I'm gone. It was also I who had given the necessary clues for the people who kidnapped you to know of your existence during their investigation of the ruins of the First Terran Empire. There are many ways and better circumstances I could have used to make you and Rex, no, Siva... meet... but it was important that your presence and the circumstances of the meeting would be enough to agitate the sleeping [Shiva] in his mind so I had no choice but to do what I had done. But child, listen to me, your importance to both worlds are undeniably large. Right now, the only person who can save and protect this world... is currently with you back in that cellar dungeon..." ((*please check Vol5 Ch.10))

"Siva?"

"As much as you can, Lady Scion, please look at this battlefield and remember these events... the people involved... and Siva's actions. The survival of both our worlds lay in this fragment of memory."