Chapter 76: Duel and Provocation

Heeeeellooooo!!!

Third chapter for this week!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and enjoy!

================================
Chapter 76: Duel and Provocation
================================

The fires of the battlefield earlier had soiled the atmosphere with tar and smog so the dust clouds they were leaving in the background of the eternal darkness is very eye-catching.

As such the trails of dirt they were leaving were eye-catchingly beautiful to behold in a distance.

Until finally...

Just before the two of them met, time seems to go slow as a raindrop fell from the heavens. This single drop of water passed through the point of where their eyes were locked and not even long after that that the rest of the pouring rain also started to follow.

Still, just before they could even pass through the line where the two were clashing, these raindrops seemed to form a dodging sphere when the Godhammer's shaft clashed with Kladis' blade.

A very fast exchange ending in a very abrupt manner!

"Hm?"

Siva felt something on that rippled exchange stir up his mind as he borrowed the force of the clash to twist his body and dodge the barrel of Kladis' gun pointed at his left eye.

"What happened to me? I'm sensing it... again..."

BANG!

VOOSH!

With a quick shift of his head, the bullet fired off from the barrel passed through his right temple, narrowly missing to injure him by taking his right ear.

A big shock was on Sivas heart.

"This feeling...!!"

BANG!

A second bullet was released and it was headed straight for Sivas stomach.

SWOOSH!

The bullet, again, was miraculously dodged as Siva shifted his weight and twisted his body left. His pose could even be said to be somewhat preparing for a counter strike at the opponent's gunslinging accuracy.

"Ho? You're really a god if you can't dodge this simple attack of mine..."

Yet although Kladis was somewhat surprised, he was still trying to measure the opponent's strength as he probed his dodging skills.

"But you move like an old man. Are you sure you're an Elder God? Hehe..."

Following Kladis's mockery, he shifted his hand a bit.

BANG!

A third bullet was fired and it was pointed at his right flank. Because Siva forced his body to follow his mind's orders, he had long lost the ability to balance himself in that moment and so this bullet was going to hit him no matter what he does.

"Damn it."

Siva clicked his tongue and braced himself for impact.

CLANG!

The bullet hit him in the chest and the bullet itself exploded with a fiery power akin to receiving a flame thrower's fire spit thrown by a big league's pitcher that hit him square right at his chest!

Not only that, as soon as the bullet hit, Kladis's lips beamed out a smile that became laughter as loud and as deriding as a stage clown.

"Ahahaha...! Weak... Weak!"