Chapter 48: Harem King

================================
Chapter 48: Harem King
================================

The Union – Northern Division HQ
Alexandria Office
There are many organizations in Terroa that originated from the real world. One of them is the Union of the Seven Nations –an organization of the alliances of the most prominent business groups in the seven continents.

Every continent has a single unified alliance of every country's business groups and the leaders of these groups had banded together to establish the Council of Seven where they then established the Union of Seven Nations as an entity that could rival that of an ordinary country in economic and monetary power.

When the Northern Continent became open for explorations of the lower continents, the first players to come were those affiliated in the biggest guilds and organizations of Terroa.

Hydra Society

Blue Card Legion

Trailblazer Guild

Wall of Jeremiah

Bright Light Sword Faction

Union of Seven Nations

They can be called the advance forces or just scouting groups but considering a new violently inhospitable frontier such as The North is open for adventure, they are left greedy for the monopoly of what treasures and quests lies ahead.

Information about the greatest empire and its endless legends and stories of great people and their redeeming treasures were listed and often described in gilded accounts in the Book of Legends.

Of course, such stories are always fabled oftentimes exaggerated but the Book of Legends aren't the only source of information for hardcore treasure hunters.

Memoirs, tomes, scrolls, tablets, temples, tombs, and sometimes even lost personal items of such names are ofttimes the only spark needed for these guilds and parties to journey in many places. And, more often than not, almost 30% of them ends up passing through the grand cities of the Northern Continent.

As such, although The North is a place that is not listed as one of the starting places for players, it is still one of the places where the population is almost mainly composed of 60%-70% players.

The NPCs of The North had not grown that much but since the boom of RPG: Terroa's 8th month, the player population increased substantially.

With the harsh climate, evolved monsters, and the exaggerated number of the alien demons scattered across the Northern Continent, the players who had wanted to go to adventure and explore The North had to eventually make base on the first city they discover.

A month across these snowy infested lands was the bare minimum time if one wanted to travel from one city to another. And that was talking about the easiest of the obstacles there.

Many players had ventured forth only to die and as such, in order to live longer and gain better opportunities than the rest, they established the clans and guilds ––organizations that had a unified goal of being able to someday conquer The North under their organization's name.

Thirteen cities, thirteen territories... the thirteen large groups that claimed ownership of these cities had managed to establish the rules set upon by the decree of the old Emperor De Raizel.

Although no large scale wars had ever happened, the existing competition between these groups remained and the fire of animosity burns, waiting to be kindled.