Chapter 38: A Wizard Class

Update: 10 April 2017

================================
Chapter 38: A Wizard Class
================================

Siva, hearing this, couldn't help but raise a brow.

"Mortal, it seems you have a habit of testing the patience of those people around you. No wonder I feel that almost everybody in this place despises you and don't even want to be close to you. Are you really sure that you want to defy me? I should tell you now, if you really want to defy my decree, then you should prepare for my wrath. Otherwise, start offering your tribute now or if not––"

When Siva spoke at this point, a flash appeared at his side as Volt teleported out of nowhere. His body was filled with crackling lightning and he was smiling at Heller while holding his sword in a strange yet savage pose of a swordsman.

In Heller's vision, if this Left Minister was holding a knife, then he wouldn't be wary of him one bit. But he was holding a long jet black sword and paired with how he teleported without any Mana fluctuations, it only meant that it was an ability.

And with teleportation ability and that imposing sword stance, this guy is 90% trouble for him. Speed type opponents are the bane of Wizards, no matter how fast Heller may be able to cast a spell.

Seeing this, the smile on Heller's lips disappeared and he no longer held his sword in a relaxed manner.

At this time, Siva raised five fingers at Heller, "––I will not tolerate your blasphemy and I will have you dead right where you stand. I will only give you five seconds to decide. Four. Three. Two..."

Heller doesn't have the confidence that his hunch of Donar being a False God was true.

But he saw it and even clashed with him earlier. He knew that even considering that Donar isn't a real God, he was still strong.

And just now, when he saw his Left Minister appear beside him with a flash without any kind of magic circle, it was a sign that perhaps it was some kind of ability.

There was no time to act cocky. He had already made the mistake of defying his decree.

If he decides to fight him head on, then he would have to fight the two of them and that's not something that he can win without paying a great price –considering that he had already went and tested the waters earlier only to almost be burnt by his lightning alive.

"––One."

"Wait, I will place a tribute." As he spoke, Heller swiped the air and placed a bet. "There. Now, ha––"

He wasn't even finished speaking when Siva's hand fell down with a command, "Too late." he said and then turned his back around, his imperial robe fluttering, and floated towards the giant hovering monster floating above the arena, The Akhenaton.

Volt smiled and then answered, "Let me handle him."

FLASH!

He disappeared and Heller didn't even have time to react as he felt one of the defensive magic barriers he placed behind him was activated.

"Oh? Defensive Magic?" A youthful surprised voice rang behind Heller. "It might be powerful but how many layers do you have?" as that was said, Heller didn't even have to react as Volt swung his blade a second time to hack on him.

TUT! Another blunt sound echoes. This second strike was blocked from his right side.

Heller didn't have time to react as he brandished his swordstaff at Volt only to hit air. He clicked his tongue and bellowed, "Don't take me lightly. I am still an Archmage." As he spoke, the Left Minister appeared in front of him stabbing jet black sword.