Chapter 95: Thinking Missiles

================================
Chapter 95: Thinking Missiles
================================

Stubborn.

Well... perhaps, it was a trait of all pro-players; a bunch of skilled professionals who enjoys the game while earning money through it.

But Thorn had no more time. In his calculations, it wouldn't take more than ten minutes before that squid-dragon warship is fully absorbed to that shivering and trembling knight golem.

[Alright. I promise that I will mention that to him when he wakes up.]

The Commander laughed derisively. "Hahaha... I am not a three year old, moron. I can't take your word for it so I need some tangible hold that you will actually going to fulfill your promise. Oh, and don't forget to include my men as well. Hehehe..."

Thorn felt scorn at this but he had no choice. He pulled out a contract from his inventory and typed in the contract details.

After a while, he presented it to the Commander.

"Hahaha... now that's more like it! Now free me and my men."

Volt, behind the mask, was glaring at him but he had no choice because they were vying for time.

He freed the man and the latter looked at him with a bit of scorn as he looked at his crew and gestured for Volt to free them as well.

Volt could only grit his teeth.

When they were free, the Commander looked at him and stood aggressively in front of Volt, their breaths on each other, a mocking stance that could ignite any minute if one of them moves.

"I won't forget this humiliation, kid, mark my words."

Volt tried his best to hold his anger in and spoke his discontent with poison in his tone, "Do your job right and you can make sure that we will not hold you inside this game for torture."

As he spoke, Volt also summoned a bomb that he released on his hand as it was eaten by the still disintegrated Dragunov around his body.

He then reached down and tapped on the Core Members of The Legion.

Screams yelled out as they were grounded by his touch and this sight lifted the Commander's brows with a bit of fear.

Volt then added with a sinister smile, "It doesn't say in the contract that if you delay even for just a bit, you won't be hurt, right?"

Volt crunched his right hand and glared at the Commander. The two of them had just built an unbridgeable enmity. Whether they become allies or not in the future, these two will never exist in the same wavelength while they carry their names.

Thorn butted in, [You don't have to run the ship. I just need you to coordinate an attack with the marshal's units. We can't attack it while it's in the city so we are going to lure that thing out. Volt you think you can take charge here.]

Volt looked at the Commander and smiled with his teeth showing. "With pleasure."

*****

"City Lord?"

[I am City Lord Billion. You are?]

"I am the Right... I am Thorn, Guild Leader of the Tower of Sol Guild. I would assume that you're already aware of the circumstances of your city, particularly of that golem knight that's being attacked in the core region of Alexandria, so I won't disseminate unnecessary redundant Intel."