Chapter 69: The Words of Donar

Hey guys.

This is your update for this week.

Please enjoy the release and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT your reactions on the chapters that caught your attention.

================================
Chapter 69: The Words of Donar
================================

"Acolytes." He calmly called them and after a few seconds came the flashes of lights as people in various colored clothes and armors, came one by one.

These are people famous in The North for their strength and every single one of them were in match or even stronger than him in an actual combat.

Heller, the Archmage...

Coralline, the Little Fiery Witch...

Rentaw, the City Lord...

Debra, the Hercules...

Red Metal...

And then there's the personally selected bunch of four players by Siva which were highly recommended by Ren based on their skills: Diyers, an Assassin; Niobe, a Provoker; Otus, a Ranger; and then Pitou, a Thief...

These four were specialized players who reached the S-Ranked when specializing on these jobs.

One of them was actually more noteworthy than the rest of the nine; Niobe, the Provoker!

She was special.

These eight, with the exception of Rentaw, will be his companions when he attacks Apus Epirus.

"Ren..." he called.

"You have orders?"

"Bishop Black had told you about the role you will be playing?"

When everyone heard this, they frowned and looked at the City Lord of Warjillis. Did you sneak behind us to gain extra favor?

"I am aware"

Ren replied with neither haughtiness nor nervousness.

He just bowed as if it was his job and is a normal thing to do. In fact, this attitude was somewhat farfetched considering that he was especially called by the name and was revealed to have received some kind of secret instructions from the other minister, Bishop Black.

This punk...

The rest of the Acolytes all felt that they were left out on this one single fact.

At the top of the platform, Thorn inhaled deep and then exhaled a long breath before speaking, "We are going to attack Apus Epirus. They are currently trying to attack Alexandria which has someone His Majesty was looking for in a very long time. At this point, the more damage the city gets, the more danger the person he's been looking for gets, and the angrier His Majesty becomes. Our mission is to stop the attack and/or kill everyone in the Apus Epirus and also to rescue a certain individual, another person that has a connection to His Majesty's mission in this mortal world, which is either imprisoned or trapped inside the floating castle... Apus Epirus."

Coralline, asked with honest curiosity, "They have someone His Majesty had a relation to?"

"Yes." Thorn replied with a grave tone. "Do you know the one called 'The Fairy of the Lake'?"

Everyone except for Heller shook their heads. Heller pondered for a moment, unsure of his thoughts but it was still seen by Thorn and was asked, "You're familiar with the name? She's actually an Archmage, just like you."

Siva (Volume 5) The Eyes of OriginsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara