Chapter 44: Nine Dragons Sakura Angel

.Hi guys, sorry about last week. Vertigo attacking.

It took me a while to minimize the effects using medicines and a lot of rest. It happened right after my summer cold on Wednesday that I started vomiting and my world spun around again, even during these weekends.

But don't worry. I at least can work it out now since my world had minimized its spinning.

Anyways, in commemoration of our 45th Chapter for this volume, I would like to announce to you guys our bonus chapters...

Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Also, please allow me to acknowledge our supporters in Patreon who had helped us greatly on lifting up some of the weights of the burdens off our shoulders. These chapters are thanks to them.

---Josh, Rhagru Ram, Mark M Magee, Ajay Thapa, Jay

Well then, please enjoy the read.

Let me know if you liked the chapters down below the comments section.

And also, please support me in Patreon in any amount you can and as a reward for your help, I have arranged advanced chapters there for your pleasure reading.

Thank you so much!

Well then that's it for the apology.

Enjoythe read. 

================================
Chapter 44: Nine Dragons Sakura Angel
================================

Siva was always looking at the Northern side of the arena. He was clear that he had set up the right conditions for the experiment.

If as much as one soul is to enter the quadrant and other exists, the Lapis will unleash the Pose of the King and will slaughter them without a doubt.

No one has yet to provoke the warning of the Lapis though but every player in the arena right now isn't new to just how frightening this ability of S-Ranked monsters are...

.

.

«Pose of the King»

––A Spirit-focused attack that paralyzes anyone for 10 seconds. Only doable by some A-Rank and all S-Ranked or higher monsters.

.

.

Earlier, there have been a one sided clash between him and the members of the Nine Dragons Gate.

Now, their attacking waves stopped and more people had come to join the fight in the arena.

"Well now..." Siva couldn't help being amused as he murmured to himself. "I ain't blind to not see that they're planning something."

He saw the transformations of one of the GM and he also noticed the casting of an AOE spell by the GM of the Ebony Sanctuary.

Its effect was incredibly wide making it seem that he was a powerful Mage. But with how Siva was familiar with the construction of Magic Circles, he knew that this spell focused on [range] and had a very long [Cast Time], prone for attacks. That's the reason why he ordered his members to shield him from all directions of possible attacks.

He looked up and saw the looks of the ones who wanted to see the upcoming clash ––including the personalities Thorn and Volt introduced to him just before they decided to go here.

"Coralline... she's really a real headache." Siva saw the little loli floating there sitting at her broom and he can't help but look at her in a different light.