Chapter 10: Finding Providence

Okay, this should be Friday's chapter but please do enjoy them now.

Don't forget to VOTE and Comment please.

And if you're bored of waiting for the next update, there are advanced chapter available for you in Patreon so if you can, please have a visit at www.patreon.com/reddcliffe. Thanks.

================================
Chapter 10: Finding Providence
================================

**Establishing Connection...

...

......

.........

**Connection Established

**Integrity at 89%

**Connecting Call...

...

......

.........

BEEP!

[Carl. Talk. And be quick about it. I'm busy.]

"President, we have a really big problem."

CRACK!

"P-P-President... please listen to me first."

[Huff. Huff. Carl, sum it up in ten words or shorter.]

"Eeeek?!"

[...in less than five seconds. Four.]

"Please, be lenient on me, President..."

[...two...]

"Waaaaa!! Alright! Alright! Ah... ah... T-The program similar to Janus is going to destroy Terroa!"

[Huuuuuuhhhhh???!!!]

"A-A-Also, I've been quite curious of the reaction of our 'Dagger' that's supposed to be used against Janus so I went and investigated. To all the places I've visited that he's been, these past few weeks, whenever I'm inside Garuda's interior, I also get the same reaction with the places with Janus's trails... only... it's stronger."

[What do you mean?]

"I designed the virus program to be able to react only with the Source Code of Janus's main core program. Apparently, in such a hurried manner, I forgot to program it to react specifically only with Janus's Source Code and its subsequent personality protocol. So now, what happened is... I've managed to confirm my initial suspicion that the other two programs that had the same signature codes as him but different personality protocol and world authorities are sharing the same Source Code. They can affect Terroa in a major manner –and I mean really... major... manner, enough to generate quests and missions like the first reports we've gathered."

[You mean not only we have a loose Janus who can create quests and missions and affect the company's wallets, we actually have three of his kind?]

"Precisely sir."

[GOD DAMN IT!]

"Waaa.... be careful of that figurine, sir..."

[I DON'T CARE ABOUT A DAMN STATUE! I CARE ABOUT MORE OF MY JOB! If I lose mine, you lose yours too! Do you understand the situation where you at right now, Carl?!]

"Yes! Yes! Yes, I do president!"

[Then why does it seem that you are telling me that you can't handle three of them together?]