Chapter 15: Kladis Makes His Move

Yo! Hello there guys.

Here's a treat!

Secret Chapter today. ENJOY... and don't forget to visit me on www.Patreon.com/reddcliffe if you wanted to support me. even a good 'ol buck will do and it will allow you access to an advanced chapter the whole month. Cool right?

For more info, please visit me on my patreon page. Thanks.

================================
Chapter 15: Kladis Makes His Move
================================

.

.

Scion remained looking at the window, her hands on her lap, the left clenching the other.

Making a sigh, she opened up her player window and checked her status. As usual, she is still a [Captive].

KNOCK! KNOCK!

It was the third set for the day. The first two have always been Volga and Scion was as close to getting fed up with his persistence that she was beginning to have the notion to leave her avatar here and never log in again.

She did not even put as much as a glance towards the door and only continued to stare silently at the setting horizon of the window.

By her request, anchors were placed on certain parts of the floating castle to prevent it from moving because she like the sunset from afar. To not make it seem that she's having a bad time in the castle, the castle owner obliged to this request.

The door opened and Scion, close-eyed, snarled, "I told you! I don't want to! How many times should I..."

In the middle of her sentence, she stopped as to see that her visitor this time wasn't Volga but the last guy she actually wanted to see.

"It's you." She raised a brow and said flatly.

"Yep, it's me." Kladis strode forward, uncaring as to what kind of attitude he receives from her.

He sat down on the opposite side of the table. And as seeing that there was no other chair, he pulled up his inventory and summoned a chair of his own and sat down.

Scion's eyes widened when she saw Kladis helped himself to her company. He summoned a trey, a kettle, and then a cup, poured himself a tea, and then made a satisfied "Aaahh" before silently looking outside the window.

Not one bit did he looked at her and not one word was spoken to her when he took a sip on his tea.

He clearly didn't care about her.

Kladis was silent. Scion was silent. They both watched the setting sol until Scion couldn't help any longer and threw him an angry growl, "Why are you here?!"

"What? Can't the owner of the castle have a stroll in his own castle?"

Scion raised a brow and knocked her head back, "You own this castle? What? Are you a king?"

Kladis chuckled, "Pft. No. Can't a very handsome and charismatic person such as me get a castle on my own when I want it?"

As if to hear something incredibly ridiculous, Scion made a mocking laugh and spoke derisively.

"Charismatic and handsome?! You? Hah! Is this the eastern horizon right now?"

"Wha– hey, that's rude!"

"You are rude! You're in my room uninvited!"

"This is my castle!"

"And this is my room! Even if it's your castle, this is still my room! I get to have the last say to anything that happens in regards to my room!"