BTS-Jimin pt 2

You angrily munch on your second McDonald's cheeseburger as V drives you to his lair. He made you sit in the back and put the child lock on—you know because you tried to get out at the drive through. He also got the drive through workers to ignore your pleas for help by calling you his girlfriend and saying it was 'that time of month'. He also managed to stop you when you tried to crawl out of his open window, though you did manage to get almost half of your body through the McDonald's window before he pulled you back.

V looks at you through the rearview mirror and sighs, "I was just joking you know. RapMon won't kill you. I just thought your reaction would be funny."

You throw your third burger at him, "I thought I was going to die you idiot. Why would you do that?"

"The same reason you made me buy you seven burgers," He grins, "because you wanted to empty my wallet as much as possible. I just wanted to see how you'd react." You throw your forth burger at him, "Yah, don't throw things at the driver or you might actually die idiot."

You glare at him, "Well at least..."

"We're here!" He interrupts as he pulls the car to a stop. "Firstly, we'll find Jimin and let you punch him. I'll even hold him down for you."

He leads you through the door, into a comfortable room. Jimin is lounging on one of the couches and doesn't even look at the door when it opens, "That was fast Jin. Who is she? You made sure that Jackson let her go and that she got home safe right?" He takes a sip of his water, "She's feisty, you know, and smart. She'd be a good member."

V laughs, "You just think she's super pretty. Just admit that you want to see her again because you like her."

Jimin jumps and turns around to see you standing in front of him, "Hello again Jiminie-pabo. You and I have to discuss proper etiquette. Rule one: if someone helps you. Don't abandon them!" You shout at him angrily.

Jimin blanches and puts his hands out in a halting manner, "I knew Jackson wouldn't actually hurt you. I just didn't want to tell you, because then you would have to be brought here and wouldn't be able to go back to your normal life."

"What do you mean?" You narrow your eyes, "Why can't I go back to my old life?"

V lets out an awkward fake laugh, "Well it's been fun. You and Jimin can wait here. I'll go talk to RapMon and come get you when its time." Then he practically runs out of the room.

You turn back to Jimin, "What do you mean I can't go back to my old life?"

He gives me a nervous smile, "Well, we can't just have someone who knows such sensitive stuff running around. You'll have to stay here with us, at least until our con with Got7 is over. You can have my room. I'll sleep on the couch."

"I have university and a roommate. I can't just stay here."

Jimin grins, "Just tell your roommate you've gone to live with your boyfriend. One of us will drive you to University and pick you up. You're not a prisoner. We just have to keep you safe from anyone that might try to hurt you, because of your connection with us."

V opens the door, "RapMon wants to see you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been two months since the boys of the BTS gang started to protect you. It was decided that, for the sake of image, Jimin would drop you off and pick you up from University every day and that you would call him your boyfriend. Over the past two months, you have realized that Jimin is actually an adorable and kind person and have even developed a slight crush on him.

You are just getting out of your advanced calculus course when you are approached by an attractive man, "Excuse me, are you f/n l/n?"

"I don't know, who are you?" You sass.

He gives you a polite smile, "You can call me G-Dragon. I just need to speak to you about something very important to me."

"What kind of name is G-Dragon? What do you want to talk to me about?"

He give you another polite smile, "I just want to discuss your current living situation and offer my assistance if you dislike it." He leans towards you and whispers, "I am in the same business as BTS, but my gang absolutely despises the involvement of innocents." He leans out, "It has come to our attention that you are being kept there and I am here to offer you our protection."

"I don't need help." You try to walk away from him but he follows, "Listen, I don't need any help from you. Leave me alone."

He looks around, "You're drawing quite a lot of attention to our conversation." You notice all of the people around you, "I promise that my group can protect you and the ones you love from BTS." He puts his hand on your shoulder, "Just come with me now and I'll protect you."

"Get your dirty hands off my girlfriend, G-Dragon." You hear Jimin shout. "If you don't leave right now, I won't hold back."

G-Dragon's hand tightens on your shoulder, "We don't have long f/n. We need to leave now."

You try to pull your shoulder out of his grip, "Why would I run away from my boyfriend. They're not holding me hostage. I'm living with my boyfriend. Leave me alone." You feel Jimin shove G-Dragon away from you and pull you into his arms.

"Don't you ever touch f/n again. She's mine." He says while holding you tightly, "I'll never let anyone take her from me. I would fight the entirety of Big Bang to get her back."

G-Dragon raises his arms, "I'm sorry. I misunderstood. I will go now, you won't need to fight anyone."

He walks away, but Jimin doesn't let go, "Jimin, he's gone. You can let go now."

Jimin just squeezes you tighter, "Do you know how scared I was? He was holding onto you. He is so charming and good looking. I knew he wasn't going to hurt you, but I didn't want him to take you from me." He lets me go but still holds you by the shoulder, "I like you f/n. I don't just want to play the part of your boyfriend and I don't want you to go back once our collaboration with Got7 ends."

You give him a sassy smile, "Then you should probably take me on a date, don't you think?"

He gives you his eye smile and hugs you tightly, "Thank you. Thank you. I promise the next time we get kidnapped together, I won't leave you behind."

You escape his hug and flick him on the forehead, "If you don't keep that promise, I will break up with you. Then kill you."

"Love you too f/n."

'|_Wy[1/~