1. Remembering (Angus MacGyver)

You lay in the hospital bed not remembering anything that has happened in your life. You still retain your knowledge of how to talk and the basic necessities of life.

The machine that you are hooked up to beeps once in a while taking down your heart rate. You look around the room seeing no one around, you watch the nurses walk past your room one coming into your hospital room.

"Hello Y/N, you have some visitors," she says then walking out.

You're confused on who would want to visit you. You watch as a man with a mullet haircut with blonde hair walk inside with another man with short brown hair.

"Hey Y/N, how are you doing?" The man with blonde hair asks.

"Uh, I'm fine, but who are you?" You ask raising an eyebrow. The man with the blonde hair let's out a chuckle and the man with brown hair has a grin go across his face.

"Why are you two laughing?" You ask.

"Look, Y/N you lost your memories of us. Pretty much all of us," the man with the blonde hair says.

"Oh, I'm sorry that I forgot but who was I to you guys? Wait, there's more of you?" You ask looking at both of the men who are hovering over your bed.

The blonde man lets out a chuckle.
"Oh boy, this is going to take a long while, I'll go and get some F/F (favorite food) and I'll be right back," the man with the brown hair says walking out of the hospital room still leaving you confused on who he is.

The man with the blonde hair and bright blue eyes reaches into his pocket and takes out a small pocket booklet.

"What's that?" You ask.

He smiles and opens it up. It's you and him smiling in the photo on a balcony overlooking houses and the city.

"That's me?" You ask curious wanting to learn more about the things you can't remember.

"Yeah, that is. It was actually us on our third date," he says looking at the picture.

"On our third date?" You ask.
You think trying to remember since this man seemed to have an important aspect to your life.

He nods flipping over to the next picture in the book. It's of you, the brown haired man, and the blonde. All sitting around a burning camp fire.

"And this was on Fourth of July where we all went out to a lake and camped there for a few days," he says flipping to the next page.

All of this seems familiar to you but you just can't find it.

He flips to the next page. This time in a car with the blonde haired man sitting in the driver seat and you in the passenger seat. Someone taking the picture from outside getting a shot of both of you in the car.

"This was a road trip we had when we traveled to Idaho from California," he says smiling.

You get more in depth and try your best to remember this moment. Taking in all of the details and trying to remember the moment in your head.

He flips to the second to last page.

"This was when we surprised everyone on Halloween with Bozer's masks he made." Then out of random I remember Bozer.

"Wait, Bozer? I remember him!" You shout in joy and a large grin forms on his face.

You only remember what he looks like no memories still but this shines a glimmer of hope in your eyes.

He flips over to the last page to both of us smiling with our foreheads touching. And both of you holding hands.

He gets all choked up when he says this.
"And this is when I proposed to you," he says with a sniffle.

You look at the photo you feel your eyes tearing up but you don't know why. You were going to get married to this man but you can't remember who he is or who anyone is.

He closes the booklet and places it on the side of your bed.

He reaches out and holds your left hand. You notice the ring on your finger. It must of been the engagement ring he used to propose to you, you thought.

He looks at you, "I love you Y/N, and I'll still love you even if you can't remember who I am," he says as you watch a tear slide down his face.

You feel warm tears slide down your face although you still don't know why you still feel emotion for this man. He looks at the ground still holding onto your hand.

You lean your head back onto the soft pillow remembering all of the photos he just showed you trying to get them out of your mind. You piece together all the details and put them in order. You close your eyes and think, think until you remember something then it comes back.
Then it clicked, you knew these people in the photos. In fact practically everyone you knew all of your memories of them and memories of your past!

"Mac?" You ask looking at him.

He jolts his head up at the sound of your voice saying his name.

His eyes slightly red from crying.
"You remember my name?" He asks hopeful.
"Your Angus MacGyver, and your my Fiancé," you say feeling more tears stream down your face.

"You remember!" He shouts in joy. He smiles laughing and kissing your hand.

When you realize who he is all of your memories come back. Every single date you and Mac has went on, every trip you went with Jack.

You look at Mac again looking into his blue eyes that you've remembered looking into for all these years.

Then Jack comes in the room with a bag of food.

"Did I miss something?" He asks looking at you and Mac.

"Jack," you laugh looking at him.

"Oh my heavens of you remember! She actually remembers me!" Jack shouts.

This makes you laugh watching him overcome with joy and Mac who is still beside you laugh at Jack jumping up and down filled with joy.

"Now let's eat, I'm sure your starving because I sure am," Jack says placing the bag of food at your feet.

You remember that they are practically your second family, and family never forgets each other no matter what the circumstances.

Hey everyone! So how was the first imagine? I have another one ready to be published! So vote if you want another imagines! -llvevo