16.im sorry (macgyver)

(inspiration came from my first imagine)
.-

You were in a car crash. That's all you remembered. You retained memory of the basics of how to talk, eat, walk(kinda). But the memories of everyone wasn't there. All you remembered was your mom and dad. You didn't recognize the man who sat in your hospital room. He was blonde. With blue eyes with some green specks.

You didn't know who he was. Yet he still sat there looking at you.
"Who are you again?" You asked the mysterious man.

"I'm,,, Adam." The Name didn't ring a bell in your head.
"I'm sorry I don't remember you."

This was Mac, but he didn't want you to be confused. The doctors had told him there was a very low percentage that you would even remember him. He was sad and depressed inside. He loved you. And still does.
He had to let go in order to let you live your life. He thought eventually you'll remember and he wouldn't care how long that would take.

That was the last time you saw each other.

.//.
-months later-

You continued on with your life. You stayed with your mom while you looked for a job. Some things around you seemed familiar but you still could barely remember. Slowly things started to seem recognizable. A place where you didn't recognize before you were recalling certain things that you couldn't before.

You recognized some of your friends. Things seemed to get better as the months went on. You were doing good. Still regular check ups with the doctor. Still you were confused on how you got into that car accident. You never remembered anything before or during the crash which made things even more difficult for you.

Some old memories came from dreams and others came form just seeing a place you recognized.

You decided to drive around LA hoping it would help jog your memory. The doctor recommended it, for you to do it daily. You drove around popular areas and residential areas. Today wasn't a good day and you couldn't recall any of these places from your past.

You drove up into another residential area seeing all the houses that had an amazing view of the skyline. Your dream was to always live somewhere that had a beautiful view of the skyline. This area had the perfect view. The houses weren't cheap though.

You seemed like you could recall seeing the same view but you maybe thought you were getting mixed up with something you saw on google. You drove past some houses but one you liked and it drew you in.

It was very modern looking, much like the other houses up in this area but it had its own touch.

You didn't want to hang around too long to make it seem like you're a creep so you drove back down into the city and thought nothing much of it.

You drove back home, and to your surprise your mom has a visitor.
"Oh good you're home, Y/n. This is Jack Dalton. He told me he's a psychologist and might know a way to jog your memory back!" Your mom says introducing the odd man.

You introduced yourself, and for some reason he seemed familiar but you didn't think much of it. You probably saw him while you were out and about with your day.

"Can't wait to start working with you. I have to go, the cowboys game starts in 15 minutes."

Jack leaves and the rest of the night was the usual.

-.

(few weeks later)

You didn't see any improvement in your memory. You now just accepted that you'll never be able to remember anything before the crash. Although you did try. You stopped going back to the hospital for appointments. You still continued your regular walks and drives around the city. Today you've decided to go at a different time. It was before the sun set and you decided to drive up to the Neighborhood where there's a direct view of the LA skyline. You watched in awe as the sun settled below the buildings and soon disappeared. It slowly became dark and cold. You wanted to stay out a little longer to see if at night so you sat on the hood of your car staring out.