4. Dead (Angus MacGyver)

It's not everyday where you get a phone call from one of your old classmates from M.I.T.
MacGyver rushed out of the room during a debriefing. He answers the phone quickly.
"Hello?" He says in a frantic voice. Soon with just a few words said between the two his expression softens.

MacGyver soon hangs up the phone and places it back down. The other team members rush towards him wondering what had just happened.

"Yo, Mac everything okay?" Bozer asks looking at his saddened friend.
"Y/n. She's, dead," Mac says at the brink of crying. This special opt agent who is known for not breaking down is now finding it hard to cope with the loss of Y/n.

"Oh, Mac I'm so sorry," Jack says putting his hand on MacGyver's shoulder.

"Mac, if you want to sit this one out you can," Matty Webber says to the emotional man. Mac nods as he walks away from his team members. Recalling every good time he's had with Y/n. How could've she just died? MacGyver kept questioning himself. At the back of his mind he thought that this didn't match up. As MacGyver drove back to his home he he finds it hard to concentrate on things. When MacGyver gets back to the safety of his home he is welcomed by a few puddles of blood and a blood trail leading elsewhere. Frantically MacGyver gets back his concentration and realizes that it's blood.

He now takes cautious steps around his home. Nervous if there is someone dangerous lurking around. He quietly follows the blood trail as it leads down the hall and into the bathroom. MacGyver with a wooden bat in hand ready to strike whoever is in here. He turns his head to look at who is in here and sees Y/n. Sitting on the floor pressing a bloody towel onto their abdomen.

"Y/n?" He calls as he did surprised to see Y/n there after getting the call that she was dead.

Your eyes open at the call of your name. You are surprised to see MacGyver in the doorway.

"Mac," she whimpers as she tries to get up. Only feeling like extreme pain.

"I-I thought you were-" "dead? Yeah I can explain," You cut him off.

MacGyver quickly gets to her side and picks her up gently as every movement Y/n makes is painful. MacGyver not able to take his eyes off her since he is overwhelmed on how Y/n is here with him now. MacGyver places Y/n on the counter top. Placing a pillow underneath her head.

"What happened?" MacGyver asks. Hungry for answers.

"It was my friend. She stabbed me before my big meeting for my prototype," You say grunting as MacGyver removes the bloody towel from your abdomen.

"Who's this friend that did this?" He asks walking around then grabbing a few items.

"Sophia Blanchard," you mutter as Mac tends to the cut. "Wait. Sophia was the one who called me and said you were dead," MacGyver says pausing before continuing what he was doing.

"You can't trust her, Mac," You say warning MacGyver of the dangers of Sophia. You groan as the cleaning solution is dripping into your cut.
"Sorry. This might hurt bit. I've just got to stop the bleeding and clean the cut before you go to the hospital," MacGyver says as he continues to drop in the solution.

"No. I can't go to the hospital. Sophia has friends all over the place. They'll kill me," you mutter. Mac soon remembering how he felt when he thought you were dead. He couldn't stand having to go through that grief again. Only this time it would be real.

"Alright but I have a place in mind where you'll be safe," MacGyver says to you. Hoping that safety would calm you down.
"I'll need to take you now. This will only clot your blood for a little bit but not enough time for me to close everything up," MacGyver says lifting you up once again and carrying you to his car. Placing you in the back seat. He quickly rushes to the other side getting into the driver seat and quickly starting his car.

"Call the contact that says Jack and put it on speaker," MacGyver commands handing you the phone. Quickly the screen gets bloody has your hands are wet with blood. You manage to call the number and put it on speaker. From every movement of the car making your abdomen hurt.

"Hey yo Mac whatup. It's your day off what are you doing calling me?" Jack asks.
"I need you to wait for me outside the building. With Phoenix doctors," MacGyver says while concentrating on the cars on the road.

"Woah, Mac. What's going on? Did you get hurt or somethin?" Jack asks worryingly.

You then bring the phone closer to you.
"No. It's because of me. I'm stabbed. Mac helped me. now get those doctors waiting outside," you command as you are tired.

"I don't know who this is but I like them. Mac you better take good care of whoever this," Jack laughs into the phone. You hang up the phone and toss it back to the passenger seat. You close your eyes as you start to feel dizzy and even make tired. Everything got fuzzy and muffled. Then your world slowly went black.

When you awoke you were in an unfamiliar place. As you soon gain consciousness you look over onto your side to see blue eyes starting at you.

"Mac, what happened?" You ask. You I voice all groggy from not speaking for a while.
"You lost a tremendous amount of blood, but with just a new cycle of blood in your system you were good to go," MacGyver says to you lifting your spirits.

"Thanks Mac, if it wasn't for you. Sophia would've killed me," you say thanking the agent.
"Oh yeah. And Sonia Blanchard and her team are taken down. Phoenix is questioning all of them right now," MacGyver says which immediately puts a smile on your face.

"You're a real trooper. Which is why I was wondering if you would like to join the Phoenix Foundation?" MacGyver asks you. Curious about what this foundation is about MacGyver soon explains everything. Soon everything changes with a simple yes.

Sorry for being inactive. I'll try post a bit more! Just a little side tracked with my other books!

-llvevo