18.perfect (macgyver)

** before a sentence is a flashback from the past
Italic sentences like this are lyrics

-.—

A few years ago

Your first day at MIT. This was your dream school and you've been dreaming of going here since you were ten.
Finally you were an actual student here. You were thousands of miles away from good ol New York. You were too excited to get home sick yet.

You planned it out so you would have a class in a few hours. When you were making your way to your first class of the semester you bumped into someone.
"Oh im so sorry." You said embarrassed. "It's fine. Don't worry about it." The blonde man said.

You walked away and walked in the direction to the lecture hall.

-.—

-Present day-

"Okay stop, stop. You cannot say that the cowboys isn't America's best football team." Jack argued with Bozer.

"Then why do you keep dreaming about how they win the super bowl when they haven't even been in one since 1996."

"Hey let a man dream, alright."

Matty comes into the room in the middle of Jacks and Bozers conversation.

"Dalton I don't want to hear about your football fantasy. We have another oppt." Matty pulls up pictures of some boys that looked like your age.

"Dylan McCain is a college student that goes to Bismarck in North Dakota. Only thing is he's a drug smuggler, a big time one. Only now the FBI has been able to have evidence enough to lock him up, but–"

"If they contact him he'll disappear." Jack interrupts.

"Exactly. Which is why we are sending Jack, Mac, and Y/n out in the field. Mac and Y/n you'll be two college students looking to do drives for Dylan. Jack you'll be our eyes on the ground. You'll be a custodian there."

You already didn't like this oppt. Due to your rough history with college. There was too many emotions during that time.

**
You made it to the lecture hall and found a seat. You were excited to start up this class. You didn't expect a lot of people to show up since it wasn't a very i retesting subject.
As the hall fills up a bit you see a familiar face coming up the stairs.
It was that blonde you ran into on your way here. "Oh hey, I didn't know you were on your way to this class." He says noticing you too.

"Me neither, didn't think of you as a science type of guy."

He takes a seat next to you. "I'm Angus MacGyver, everyone just calls me Mac." He says.

"I'm Y/n L/n."

**

-on the plane-

"Custodian? Do I look like a custodian?" Jack complains to you two. Riley and Bozer stayed back to keep up at Phoenix getting satellite images when you will eventually need it.

"Hey you Okay? Y/n you seem not as enthusiastic about this mission. You get to relive the college life," Jack asks.

Jack didn't know about what happened in college, nor knows the reason why you dropped out for a few months.