20.forbidden(requested)(macgyver)

You were a big target for the CIA. They've been trying to take you down for three years. But you weren't bad. Yes, you've made terrible mistakes but you've grown up and learned how to be mature. But these mistakes aren't as fixable. You were apart of a terrorist group in the US. Targeting online and real life places. You never wanted to be apart of it, you only signed on for the money. You planned out the attacks and always made sure no one would be hurt. You had a good heart, but the CIA thought otherwise.

This time the group you worked for wanted to actually hurt people. Which was not on your agenda list. You wanted to get caught this time. Maybe you would be able to get away from this group. You just wanted out. And you knew that just asking to quit wouldn't be an option with this group. You'd leave by having a bullet shot through your head. You needed a plan.

—.

"A terrorist group called New Age has targeted online companies for years, until they started targeting buildings. The CIA has brought down many of the mercs that work for them. But never was able to catch their coordinator, Y/n L/n. Bring her down, you bring down the whole group," Matty says. The screen behind her was all the information they were able to gather up about you. Not much other than a picture of yourself.

"So where are we off to? Where we going this time?" Jack asks eagerly.

"Washington state."

"Washington state? You're kidding me right Matty?" Jack laughs.
"I don't see the humor in this Dalton," Matty snaps. MacGyver chuckles seeing how easily Matty had gotten irritated.

"Well just saying Matty if I was an organizer of a terrorist group I'd choose a different place to live in. Washington State is just rain."

"Get your asses on a plane now, wheels up in 20," Matty orders just leaving the room.

"Wow Jack, we just found our your special talent,,pissing people off!" Riley says closing her laptop and walking out the door.

The whole team was on their way to Washington. The plan was to send Mac in as a recruit and snatch Y/n. It was an easy mission than from the other ones. Jack was excited that this wasn't going to be such a difficult mission like the other ones, but Riley has her doubts, and well Bozer was just happy he was able to go on a mission.

—.

"Mac you sure you wanna go in?" Jack asks nervously. The place wasn't an old looking warehouse. It was a hotel that was owned by New Age. It was busy as heck which made it easier for Mac to blend in.

"Of course I am. This is the plan, plus they said they wanted young recruits. Not a grumpy Texan," Mac chuckles.

"Alright alright," Jack says patting him on the back.

Mac walks into the busy hotel going up to the information desk.
"Hey, uh I'm here for the recruitment."

The man motions over two people, they both go by Mac's side and take him into the ground level. Where there was no cameras or anything that Riley coupe hack into. He was on his own, they led him to a table and chair where MacGyver sat anxiously waiting for Y/n to arrive.

The door opens and there walks in Y/n. You were the employer as well. The one who deemed people worthy of working with them. Although you wanted out of this business.

The men left and it was just you two. You sat on the other side of the table.
"So, you're Angus MacGyver. Tell me Mr.MacGyver what makes you want to be in this industry?" You ask the fairly young looking man. You didn't want others going down the same path you did. No one should be on the CIAs wanted list, and not so high up as you were.