24.two words;(macgyver)

"It's going to be great. A good ol company vacation." Jack says trying to convince his blonde friend to come on the trip which the Phoenix does every year.
Jack was especially excited because he loved anything that didn't involve work. The vacation would be in New York. Since Jack recommended someplace where no one sleeps. Not sure if that was a good idea for someone who is the same age as him.

Then you walked past Jack and Mac making your way into a different room.

"Hey, you still got the ring?" Jack asks whispering to his friend.
"Yeah," Mac says. MacGyver had bought a ring to propose to you with. He wasn't the best at planning things but he knew he had to somehow propose to you.

"If we all go on the trip we can find a nice place where you can pop the big question."

MacGyver stood there and thought about it for a moment, and realized how much of a great idea that would be. He knew you always wanted to visit New York, and here was his chance to propose someplace where you'd always dream to be.

"You're right, but you gotta help me on finding a place." They both agreed and off they were to pack their bags.

—.-

You were excited to finally go to New York, let alone not have to pay for most of it. You also were happy you all got to spend a vacation together that wasn't part of a mission. The flight would be 10 hours which you were not so ecstatic about. Although you did sleep for most of the ride. the next thing you knew you were being tapped on your shoulder by Mac.

"Oh, we're already here?" You ask confused lookin out the window.
"Yeah," MacGyver chuckles watching you look confused. He got your suitcase as you looked around the airport in awe. Even though you weren't in the city yet, you still were fascinated.

"Is Matty coming?" Riley asked. "No, I'm glad though. No need for Matty the Hun with us," Jack says.

"Sorry to ruin your vacation but do you really think I'd miss going to New York as a vacation spot for the Phoenix," Matty voice says in front of us.

Jack shook his head and wished she wasn't here. Although he didn't hate it as much as he thought he would.

"Oh so you did come!" Bozer says fake excited.

"Oh come on you all. I can have some fun," Matty says. You all continue to walk out of the airport and into a rental car to a AirBnB.

"Dalton, just to keep things clear and also to set house rules. I don't want anyone using my bathroom," Matty says looking seriously at Jack specially.

"Why are you all looking at me?" Jack says innocently. As you all laugh.

You got to yours and Mac's room and you looked outside the window seeing a building and a street down below, the yellow taxis and the sidewalk filled with people. It was everything you imagined.

—.-

"Hey Bozer can i talk to you?" Mac says calling over his friend.
"Yeah whatup man," He says walking over.

"I kinda need your help with planning something."

"Alright, what is it? I make a killer party," Bozer says smiling. "I need a good place to propose to Y/n. And I need your help planning it," MacGyver says whispering.

"Yo, no way. You're gonna! Propose?" Bozer says quieting down. MacGyver nods and his best friend smiles ear to ear. "Man dude, i Never saw this coming, This is truly a surprise. But you can trust me. I'll find a sick place," Bozer says. Mac had app his trust in Bozer and Jack to find a place.