26. attacked (macgyver)

(this is a hella old imagine i wrote a while ago and I'm not sure if I've published this already but enjoy! sorry I've been gone for such a long time!)

It was suppose to be a normal day at the Phoenix foundation until the emergency lights started flashing red as the metal screens close off windows. You could hear all of the doors magnetically lock. Locking everyone where they are.

"What the hell is going on?" Marty Webber yelled trying to look through the glass. Scurrying workers frantically ran around outside the glass enclosure. The whole team was inside the debriefing room except you. You were at the bottom level in the server rooms. As chaos broke loose in  the whole building MacGyver was already figuring out a way to get out of the glass enclosure. He quickly built a magnet that would break the magnetic field in the lock. Unlocking the door.

Meanwhile in the server rooms you didn't hear a thing. Everything stayed normal down there. You continued to run a diagnostics scan before you're interrupted by yelling and men bursting through the doors. They held guns in their hands as she shouted at you.

"Hands up!" They shout pressing a machine gun that you've help design up to your chest. They make you get on your knees with your hands behind your head.
"Unplug the computer we don't need any complications,"the head leader commanded. Meanwhile above MacGyver and his team calmed everyone down and soon learned that they are being attacked. But by who exactly? All of the servers were down and they had no communication to the outside world.

"Alright Im going to need a team to secure the perimeter," Matty commands. "Wait wheres Y/n?" MacGyver asks scanning the room for the familiar face, but you no where to be found.

"I thought you sent her to go run a diagnostics, down in the- oh my gosh. I need a team going down to there server room now. To retrieve Y/n. We have no idea whats going on so we need to make sure everyone is safe," Matty says walking over to some workers to try get some intel or try disable whatever is blocking a signal from in or out of the building.

"A team won't be able to get to Y/n in time. All of the doors are magnetically shut," MacGyver mumbles under his breath trying to find some sort of way in getting in contact with you or how to get down to the server room which is four floors underground.

"I don't really know whats going on Mac, but you have to think of a way to get down there. Cause I have a feeling that whoever did this is down there with Y/n," Jack says standing next to the worried MacGyver.

"What makes you say that?" Mac ask looking at Jack confused. Jack points to the T.V which has surveillance footage of what is happening down below. It showed you with your hands up and surrounded by armed people. You shook in terror hoping that today won't be the day that you die. You realized that the men around you spoke english which made you think who this might be.

"What are you doing down here?" One of the men ask looking at you with a gun in its hand. You shivered by just looking at it. "Just running a diagnostics test, please don't shoot me," You begged looking at the scary looking man.

"Don't give us any trouble and we'll spare you your life."

"Has anyone found any type of magnetic object?" MacGyver calls out into the crowd.

"Mac, I don't want to be a bubble burster but even if you get through some of the doors. The server room doors are the strongest doors. Its not going to budge with just a thrift store magnet," Jack whispers.

"I know. Which is why we are going to turn on the electricity."

"Turn on the electricity? From what I remember the electricity panels are also in the server room. Which is the room that we are trying to get into," Jack doubts. As Macgyver thinks hard about how he is going to get you out of the room without harming you or any of the machines.