29.fate;(macgyver)

-.—
if you truly love someone, you must love them enough to let them go -. but is fate powerful enough to keep someone alive?

        "Please don't go, not just yet,,please."

-.—
-8 hours earlier-

"This one should be an easy one, I expect it to have no complications. Which means. Dalton. Stay on task," Matty says finishing off the debriefing. "What are you all waiting for? You gotta drive to Nevada!"

At times you thought this entire team wasn't U.S trained op's due to major ADHD you all suffer during debriefings.

No one understood why we couldn't just take a plane to Nevada instead of driving 4 hours.
Jack played county songs the entire way which made things extremely annoying and unbearable. At your 3 Riley was at her breaking point of this country music and  changed the channel even though Jack protested on doing so. Bozer has stayed behind since he wasn't really needed for this mission.

You've never driven from LA to Nevada, the scenery was all desert with high dry mountains for most of the way until things started to look more inhabited-like.

The air was fresh unlike LA's voggy air. Everyone somewhat enjoyed the drive there.

The plan was to just gather intel on some high government officials who may be leaking classified documents.

"Alright who wants to buy the stakeout snacks?" Jack says pulling up to a complex.
"No one? Okay I guess I'll just buy myself them."

Jack gets out of the car and walks to where he could find a conscience store. "Why can't they just have the CIA or FBI do this?" Riley complains not enjoying sitting in a car for a long while.

"Well this is where the dead drop is suppose to be so we just gotta wait," Mac says looking around. Seeing no one.

Jack comes back shortly with some food. He ended up sharing anyways.

Riley went on the computer on the bAck of the van getting into security cameras and running facial recognition on every camera.

Now all there was to do was wait. You didn't know what to do. You didn't want to sleep or go on your phone. Mac was busy with building something and Jack  was busy listening to the Football commentary on the radio.

-.— 3 hours later —.-

It was in the late afternoon. It had already been 3 hours of just sitting. The dead drop time was approaching. Suddenly a beeping noise was heard from the computers. It had gotten everyone's attention and had made adrenaline pump through your body.

"We got a hit. It's happening now." Riley says pulling up which camera it was spotted on.

He was walking past the van but had stopped.
"Yeah I think he just made us," Jack said as the man turned around and ran through the back.

"Don't let him get away!" You yell as You, Mac, and Jack run out from the van after the man.
He had run through bushes and houses. When finally he had stopped at a nearby parkway. And turned to you three.

"You've got me," He says his hands still not being put up. "Yeah yeah, put your hands up," Jack says getting out some zip ties.
"Alright," the man says quickly pulling out a hand gun and shooting. You closed your eyes as the sound rang off. You felt yourself but you weren't hit.