14.reveal(requested) (macgyver)

(Sorry if the storyline doesn't make sense!)

—-

Your older brother MacGyver never wanted you on the team. He never wanted you to be in his line of work which was extremely dangerous. Also no one knew you existed. Well, no one really knew your real identity other than Matty. Jack, Cage, and Riley has no idea that you were Mac's little sister. It was all part of a cover Mac made for you when he joined Phoenix to keep you safe.

But even you had your own secrets you kept from everyone. You liked what Mac does. But you're not as smart as he is. A year ago you thought instead of joining the Phoenix and working in a different department. You decided to work for a completely different secret organization for the U.S. knowing that if Mac found he would force you to quit. Since he didn't want you to be in any dangerous situations. He was always protective of you. You only had him growing up after your dad left.

Not until recently you learned that this agency had some head officers working for other rebel agencies in other countries. You didn't know who else to contact other than the one person who knew your real identity.

Matilda Webber.

Everything was competitive between you and Mac growing up. You two were only 2 years apart and the both of you fought for almost everything growing up. He was smart, you were smart in your own ways.
You were surmised on how long you were able to keep this a secret from Mac. It was weird to be calling your brother by his last name, which was yours as well, but no one knew which made it even more uncomfortable and weird. So when you were with everyone it was hard to not call him by his first name, since he was more fond with Mac.  Your thoughts were interrupted with a phone call.

"Y/n, hey it's Webber. I have a special team ready here at the Phoenix. Come by right now."

You were soon on your way to the Phoenix. You were well aware that you could run into any of your friends and brother, revealing that you aren't as clean as you are.

You arrived there quickly and there was Matty waiting at the front door.
"Great youre here, you're gonna love this team. You have to be forceful though. They're stubborn," Matty warns walking you down the halls.

"Ang—Mac isnt going to know about this right?" You nervously look around making sure you're in the clear.

Matty didn't respond and you were brought up to this room with fogged windows. She opened he door and you followed behind her.
"Hey there you are Matty, we were wondering if we should just dip," Jacks voice was heard. All head turned towards you two. Everyone was in the room. Your brother was there. And he didn't look too happy with you.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Your brother asks looking at you and Matty.
"Woah, you two have a past?" Jack asks having a smirk on his face.

"ew gross no. Matty what's going on." He was obviously not happy about you being here.
"Well, Miss, L/n has some intel on possibly a rouge officer who's in a high position. And you all here are going to stop it."

All eyes were on you to explain what's going on.
"Okay, so the government agency I work for believes there's a mole working in the group. Our only proof that there is one, is in a flash drive that's with one of our agents out in the field. I need help getting to them and getting that flash drive."

Mac shakes his head at you disappointingly.
"Look it's on off the books mission, you don't have to go. But for the sake of the country i need your help," you plead hoping you could have a team.

"Well im in. This should be easy," Jack says smiling. Riley agree on joining in as well. Mac hesitates but eventually agrees.

everyone gets ready to leave to fly to New York to the agent.