update and your opinions!

Heya everyone! Sorry for not updating! I had made a lot of drafts of different imagines but I didn't feel that I was making exceptional imagines for everyone to read. I was constantly just trying to rush something out every week and it felt tiring. I'd like to think of this imagines book as kinda unique since some imagines I've published haven't really been written about before (from what I've read). Anyways I've been wanting to start writing again soooo here I am! I haven't watched any MacGyver episodes ever since I found out that Jack would be leaving the team. I'm still pretty bummed that he left but the show must go on!

Questions!

1. Would you rather me continue to write as if Jack was still there or should I keep up to date with the replacement character (sorry i forgot her name haha)

2. Would you mind if I updated not so often?

3. I've written primarily Angus MacGyver imagines but are there any other developed characters you'd like me to write about as well?

4. Any other questions or comments you have for me?

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say and hope everyone's having a great 2019 so far! Feel free to msg or comment any imagine ideas you'd like me to write about! It'll take me a while to write it but I'll make sure it's up to your standards!

Love you all!
-llvevo