12.returns(pt2) (macgyver)

It was your date night. You didn't know what to expect from Mac. Not knowing if it was going to be a fact restaurant or a home cooked meal made by Bozer. Either one you still would be happy. All you knew was to dress casual. You rummaged though your closet for an outfit.

Y/n it's Mac you're going on a date with. He won't care what your outfit is. Calm down.

You had to keep repeating over and over in your head. Since you were flipping out. You didn't know why since you've been working with him for a while, you two were pretty close. Hell if you even dressed up in a potato sac he wouldn't care.

He's been there for you this entire week leading up to this date. Even when you were in the hospital recovering from the gas bomb he stayed by your side as much as he could. Matty gave you a week off so you could recover. Luckily It wasn't that bad. If you were to stay in there a minute longer you would've suffered major internal damages.

You owe Mac and Jack a petty good gift since they saved your life.

You were done getting ready, you took Bozers advice and dressed casual.
There was a knock at your door and you got up and answered it. It was Mac. You smiled seeing him.
"You look, nice. I got you these," Mac says handing you flowers.

"Thanks Mac, you look great as well."

You just kept thinking to yourself that this was all just being with a friend who was starting to become more than just a friend.

You took the flowers and took them inside.
"I'll put them in a vase. You're welcome to come inside," You say walking to the kitchen to get water.

"Nice place you got here," Mac says looking at all the things around your house.
You walk back over to Mac and you two get into his car.

"So what's the plan?" You ask hoping he doesn't take you to a fancy place. Then you'll just feel bad about it.

"Actually, Bozer insisted for you to come to my place and have him cook up something."

"How nice of him!"

"Yeah well be persuaded me to. Hopefully he doesn't burn down the place," Mac chuckles. You two know that it's happened before. Just in the kitchen though.

You both made it to Macs house. You've been here so many times so there was nothing to worry about.

When you two got inside there was rose petals on the ground like those cheesy romantic movies.
"Oh gosh, Bozer." Mac mumbles.

"Hey Love birds. Have a seat and let me serve you the best dinner you've ever had," Bozer says leading the way to the outside deck. There was a bottle of wine and glasses, and also a candle lit in the middle.

You both got seated and you were amazed on how serious Bozer is with dates Mac gets.

"I could barely recognize the place. Bozer really made it look nice," you said looking at all the things that seemed different. You still felt awkward being here on a date but you had to keep reminding yourself that you'll be alright.

After the dinner Bozer made wich was actually pretty good Bozer also planned out things that we would do after the dinner. It was more like hang out with Bozer too thing but you didn't mind since Bozer was your friend too and he made it less awkward. There was board games where we would all get frustrated at each other for taking a spot we wanted.

Towards the end of the night you and Mac took a quick walk. At the end of the walk you two kissed. Bozer wasn't there which you were glad for. You weren't expecting that but it happened and it was magical. You felt happy and energized.

Mac drove you home later. You're glad to say that you and Mac have a long ways to go with being with each other other than being friends.

For the rest of the night while you were home the two of you texted until one of you fell asleep.

—-

I kind of gave up on this one cause I didn't know how to make it less boring. But I assure y'all that next chapter will be different and exciting. It's 1 AM and I'm trying to catch up with these imagines so I don't miss days in gaps.

Make sure to vote and comment feedback!

Requests are always open! Comment or DM me! Credit to you is always given!

Love you all!
-llvevo