6. Requested by Lawless_of_Greed

Warning, sensitive topics
Requested by
@lawless_of_greed

You've been suffering from depression all your life. It only got worse when you moved back out to Los Angels. All those years of trying to get away from that damn city, you only ended up going back. It took a lot of convincing from your boyfriend, Mac.
You lived in an apartment for the time being until Mac gets more room in his home shared with Bozer.

You thought you were getting better with your depression but it got worse. You've had enough with the nightmares and random thoughts. You've been planning how you'd want to kill yourself for weeks now. You didn't know what was the right time to do it but today you knew that you just wanted to die. You had a gun near you as you sat on the sofa staring at it. Imagining what would happen after you've died. You wanted to look back on your life before you kill yourself. You knew deep down inside of you, you still had hope that things would get better. But that feeling was over run by your depression.

You picked up the pistol and held it in your hand. Feeling the weight of the gun that you would shoot yourself with. You weren't going to do it now since you still wanted to write a suicide note for whoever finds you. You placed the pistol back on the counter and started writing down what you'd like everyone to know.

To whoever finds this. My name is Y/N and I've been suffering from depression all my life. I've had enough of this bullshit life that I have no desire to live anymore. I'm sorry you have found me like this. Please pass this letter on to Angus MacGyver,
I'm sorry Mac for everything I've done. All you did was try to help me, but my mind won over my heart this time. Please remember that this isn't your fault and that you couldn't do anything to stop me from doing this. I know you wanted me to move out here so we can maybe settle down and start a family together. You're amazing Mac, and I don't deserve you. After all, I'm the one who put you through this. Move on from this, I don't mind if you do. Start a family with another person. I don't mind. All I want you to be is happy. Even if that's without me.  Thank you for all you've done for me. Thank you for being such a good boyfriend. I'll see you soon.

I love you.

Sincerely, Y/N L/N

Tears escaped your eyes as you read over the letter. It brought back unsettling memories of your life. You sealed up the letter and placed it next to the gun. Your doorbell rang as you wiped the tears form your face. You opened the door and it was your neighbor Mary.
"Hi, Y/n. I just wanted to stop by and give you this. I made too much for myself so I thought you'd want some," she says handing you a covered platter.

"Thank you, Mary. This'll be great for dinner." Only if you would still be alive by then. Although you acting normal Mary's eyes darts around the room behind you. She notices the folded paper and gun sitting on the counter. Her best friend committed suicide a few years ago which made her weary of what your plans were. Nervous about your life being in danger Mary leaves looking for help. Hopefully she won't be too late.

You closed the door and placed the covered platter on the counter. You picked up the gun again feeling the weight of it in your hands. You took the safety off and pointed the gun in different directions wanting to see how it feels. Then you thought that you should write something to people who had a good impact on your life that may be affected by this. You got out another paper. You seized to write to all your close friends in just one letter. Not wanting to waste anytime. You spent 15 minutes writing until you stopped. This too brought up memories that you didn't want to remember.

You had no desire to write or think of anyone else. You picked up the pistol and sat down on the sofa again. You took the safety off once more and held the gun up to your head. Your arm muscles were already tired. Your eyes watered with tears. You heard a loud sound of a door opening coming from the outside. It didn't bother you as you were remembering all the emotions you felt of all these years of suffering.

You placed your finger at the trigger. You wanted to shoot but a voice was heard outside your door.
"Y/n! Don't do it please. It's me Mac," His voice yelled from the outside. Tears fell down your face as you heard his voice. Still you held the gun up to your head. Your door was locked, but Mac had a key. He bursted into the room frantically looking at you with pleading eyes.

You stood up and took the gun down from your head. But still you held onto it.
"Y/n don't. Please," his voice cracked. Tears streamed down your face as you saw him worried for you.

"Go Mac. I don't want you to be seeing me like this," you cry.

"I don't want you to die, Y/n. Hand over the gun please," Mac pleads again. You just wanted to die already. You held the gun towards Mac trying to get him to leave.
"Just go. I don't want to hurt you," you yell. "I know you won't shoot me, Y/n. I'm not going to leave until you give me the gun."

MacGyver steps closer to you. Your whole body is shaking with fear. Mac continued to take cautious steps towards you. You backed away trying to get away.

"Mac, don't do this. I really don't want to hurt you. Just leave," you cry again. He shakes his head. "I can't leave you." His eyes start to tear up. You didn't want to live through life anymore. You placed the gun once again at your temple.
"I'm sorry Mac. I love you." Your finger tightened on the trigger.
Just then Mac lunged towards you. Knocking you off your feet but you heard a gunshot. You weren't dead though. Scared that you might've shot Mac you tried to get up but he lied on top of you. Your nightmare of him being dead wasn't true as you grabbed your arm with the gun and tossed the pistol away from you.

"Mac Im so sorry," you cried feeling the warm tears slide down your face. He looked at you with his blue eyes with no anger towards you:
"It's alright, Y/n. We'll get through this together," Mac spoke caressing your cheek and smiling at you.
At that moment you felt safe in his arms. Even though you probably have bruises on your back from falling onto the floor. You still felt safe and comfortable. All your thoughts of killing yourself disappeared for that moment.

-a few years later-

Over the few years you were able to overcome your depression. You were much more mature about how to deal with it whenever it would come up. A year ago Mac proposed to you, and just a few months ago you two got married. Now newly husband and wife you two will soon be a father and a mother. You were pregnant. Only Mac knew about your pregnancy. You were due in December. You wanted to wait until you told everyone. Still it wasn't obvious that you were pregnant yet. Only a tiny bump was on your stomach which looked normal.

You still lived in Los Angles. Bozer moved out into an apartment while you and Mac lived alone in his house. You occasionally had parties but held off on them due to your pregnancy.

You woke up every morning in Mac's arms today was no different. His hand was placed on your stomach to where your future child is developing both of your characteristics. Boy or girl the both of you didn't really mind. You both were just excited to finally be parents and starting a family.

You had morning sickness again. Which happened every single morning. You hated it.
"Good morning," You said turning over to face Mac. His hair was messy and his eyes stayed closed.
"Morning, how are you feeling?" Mac asks slightly opening his eyes.

"Morning sickness. Other than that I'm fine," you mumbled as you slowly stared to feel nauseous. "It'll be over soon. Morning sickness only lasts a few hours and it's gone," he says pulling you closer. "I can't wait to meet this little guy," you say feeling your stomach. Still amazed that a human is in there.
"Me too."

Months passed and you eventually told everyone about your pregnancy. They all were happy for us. Soon we found out the gender and it was a boy. Both of you planned on naming him Connor. Your baby bump grew which soon caused you to have back pains and other discomforting affects. You really didn't know how you got to this marvelous life with Mac. How that one day if you pulled the trigger, how you wouldn't be here right now. You were lucky. Everyone moved past that day and forgot about it. You did too. Back then you were uncertain of the future, but now you were curtain that you'd be spending the rest of your life with MacGyver.

-------
Sorry it took so long for me to add to this book. But I hope this makes up for it! If you have any requests feel free to message me! This imagine was requested by @Lawless_of_Greed