10. unique; requested (macgyver)

(Disclaimer there's science stuff in here and it's all wrong lol i made it up so the "recipes" aren't real)

A couple of days ago you were hired by Matty Webber to join a special task force. It was just for this on mission and you were nervous as heck. You were in the field before but that was only for the Army.

You came up to this building that was called a "think tank" but it really was just it's cover name. It was a great facility. It actually looked like an office. But once you walked more inside he building it was more revealing.

You asked around where you go and soon enough you found your way to the debriefing room. Where the lady who hired you stood, along with another girl and two other men. They all looked at you with questionable looks.
"Um Matty who's this?" The short hairs man asked looking at you.

"Meet Y/n L/n they will be accompanying you on this mission," Matty says. Everyone still looks at you funny.

"Hi I'm Riley. I'm the computer genius here," The dark hairs girl says shaking your hand. You smile.

"And I'm Angus MacGyver, But you can just call me Mac," the blonde says shaking your hand.

"Dalton, Jack," the short haired man said.

"Okay now lets get to the case. A few weeks ago there was a reporting of illegal guns being sold in the states. We need you all to go to the facility and make sure none of the guns gets into the wrong hands," Matty says pulling up pitches of the guns.

———
-on the plane-

"So y/n, what made Matty put you on this mission?" Jack asks.

"Well, i bring some skill set that may be of use," you said feeling like this group doesn't particularly like you.

"Really like what? Mac here can build a bomb out of a paper clip and chewing gum, can't ya Mac," Jack says smiling.

"Actually you'll need way more stuff to build a bomb," Mac protests.

"Can you two stop arguing. Constantly there's some debate going on," Riley complains.

"What's your past?" Jack asks you.

"Well, I joined the military and was deployed for a year until I left with honors leave," You said hoping they didn't want you to dive into your full on past. Which was pretty brutal. You never was one of those ordinary kids. When they got a new toy play with it, you instead took it apart and looked at the different parts of it.

"Well welcome onto the team y/n, that is if Matty is going to keep you. I think another person who specializes in a gun could be needed," Jack says.

"What do you mean? Don't all of you use guns?"

Jack shakes his head. "Mac doesn't even touch them, unless that is to take it apart, Riley helps us with the tech stuff, in the muscle of the group."

"Why don't you use guns?" You question MacGyver.

"They're just not my thing, but taking them apart and making a pen rocket is," the blonde smiled.

Eventually we landed in Russia and we planned out how we would get the guns back. We got a truck and drove up to the place where he guns are being stored. Jack parked a few miles away from where the facility was.

"Alright we should move in now," Jack says getting out of the truck. We follow him as Riley stays in the truck to look up from the satellites.

With a few miles of walking we soon arrived at the small facility.
"It doesn't seem anyone's there. I'll stay up here, you two go down," Jack says laying on the floor and looking through his scope.