Chapter Three: The Undie-Snatcher

I woke to the sound of my phone ringing. Annoyed and with half an eye open, I turned over in my bed to pick it up. I put it to my face and closed my eyes, wondering who could be calling me in the middle of the night.

"Hello?" I asked groggily.

"Sugar lips!" a familiar deep voice spoke through the phone, "Why didn't you bring me my food earlier? I'm starving. You know what this means."

I shot straight up in bed. Pulling the phone away from my face, I realized it was well into the evening, and looked out my window to see the sun setting in the sky. I must have fallen asleep earlier without meaning too.

"Sugar lips!" Chase called through the phone again, pulling me away from my thoughts. Groaning, I put it back up to my ear.

"How did you get my number?" I demanded as I rubbed my eyes, my voice still thick from sleep.

"Were you sleeping?" He asked, ignoring my question.

"Yes," I rolled my eyes, "Now tell me how you got my number." If Logan gave it to him, I swear...

"That isn't important. What is important, is the fact that I'm starving and in dire need of some food," I heard him let out a loud, obnoxious sigh through the phone, "And that I don't have any."

My face went flat. Getting up, I walked to the room next to mine and lightly knocked, tapping my foot impatiently with a hand on my hip while I waited. Logan quickly opened the door and as his eyes locked with mine, I could see they were laced with guilt.

Yup, I thought, it was Logan.

"Sugar lips?" Chase chastened me through the phone.

"What do you want," I mumbled, as I turned away from Logan's sorrowful looks and headed back towards my room, shutting the door and flopping back onto my bed.

"What?" Chase sounded overly offended, "Can't I just want to talk to you without a secret underlying reason?" He asked innocently.

I scoffed. "Okay. Then talk."

"Touché," He chuckled, "How was your day?"

I rolled my eyes, "You really want to know?"

"Well, not really," Chase confessed honestly, and his voice suddenly deepening suggestively, "There is something I'd rather do with you that's way more fun than talking, sugar lips," he flirted.

I couldn't help but snort at his failed attempt to win me over. "Do girls really fall for such a lame line?" I seriously couldn't imagine any girls falling for someone like Chase. Sure, he wasn't the worse looking guy out there, but he definitely had fake plainly written all over his façade.

"Ouch," he faked hurt. "You really think I would say that to anyone else?" I could hear the hint of sarcasm in his voice, "You have my heart, sugar lips."

I huffed a sigh, "Please stop calling me that," I turned onto my side, pulling my pillow under my head and staring at my bland white wall, "It's such a cringe-worthy nickname."

"No can do," Chase spoke seriously, "The world needs to know of our love."

I glared at the wall in front of me, "You shouldn't say stuff like that. What if a girl actually believed you? Do you realize how easily you could break a girl's heart?"

"Baby," Chase started, and I could almost hear the disgust in his voice as he continued, "Ugh. See? Anything else just sounds weird, sugar lips."

"Chase!" I shouted into the phone, realizing how much this actually bothered me. I could already think of 3 girls on the top of my head who I knew had big crushes on Chase, and probably honestly thought he cared about them. I wondered how many girls he called each night, telling every single one of them the same things to get them to...