Shit.

Bryan p.o.v.

These last couple weeks have been crazy since I've been working non stop and now Kacey has started contacting me again. I swear, you make one mistake and it messes with the rest if your life. Today I have to meet her since she has to tell me something important. Today I have to let her know that what ever we had is over.

Kacey:*smiles* Hey Bryan.

Bryan: Hi Kacey.

Kacey: So, how are you?

Bryan: I'm fine, look can you just tell me why you wanted to meet me today?

Kacey: Bryan I haven't talked to you in like 2 months and the last time I saw you we gco

Bryan: Look when we hooked up on tour is in the past and when I ran into you that one night at the bar I was all in my feelings and I was drunk and shit happens ok.

Kacey: I understand. Look what I needed to tell you is that I'm pregnant..

Bryan: *choking*

I. Can't. Fucking. Breathe. What the hell man!

Kacey: Bryan just please listen to me!

Bryan: What the fuck Kacey?!?!

Kacey: Look this is not all my fault, your just as guilty as I am.

Bryan: I know, but how? I'm always careful I mean I always wrap before I tap.

Kacey: Apparently not. Look if we don't work out you still need to be there for our kid Bryan.

I can't fucking believe this shit! It can't be true it just can't!

Bryan: Are you sure your pregnant and it's not something else?

Kacey: Yes I'm fucking sure Bryan! I went to the doctor and everything I'm 6 weeks.

Bryan: Shit! Are you sure it ain't that other nigga you was with?

Kacey: Bryan, Jacob was in a completely different country when me and you got together, ain't no way in hell.

Bryan: FUCK!

Kacey: Why are you acting like this is the worst thing that has happened to you? Bryan you're gonna be a dad you should be happy.

Bryan: Kacey you don't understand, this isn't good.

Kacey: And why the hell not!?

Bryan: Because I'm fucking married!!

____________________________________

Aja p.o.v.

After I stay at Morgan's house for awhile I go home and start blowing up Bryan's phone. I've called him like 20 times and sent 15 text messages. The more messages I send the more pissed I get. I'm so going off on Bryan when he gets home. What is so important that he can't answer any of my calls?! That bitch nigga.

__________________________________

Bryan p.o.v.

Kacey: What?!

Bryan: I'm sorry, but I was with her first and when I was in tour for those two weeks I got kinda lonely, so then I found you and I actually ended up liking you.

Kacey: Oh, So I was just some hoe that you kept around on tour?!

Bryan: No Kacey I didn't say that!

Kacey: You know what, don't talk to me you douche bag.

She gets up and starts to storm off.

Bryan: No Kacey wait!

She ignores me and just runs down the street. I fucked up big time! I look at my phone and I see all these texts and missed calls from Aja. I'm screwed..